Im about to get my car repainted... any ideas?

Dr.TuB

turquoise;

about the only colour that hasn't really been done in the UK;

looks alot better than it sounds.

or if you want to go the more everyday route, then:

candy apple red

orange

yellow

green

or maybe a nice deep crimson something with pearlesent or metallic in it.

have a look at

house of kolor lots of ideas in there.

Any reason NOT to post the price up?

Peeps will know it is subject to change.... B)

Hi Jim,

I've said to the other lads that I'm not too keen on putting prices on the forum as I work in a very competitive market and I wouldn't want my competitors to just see my prices and just undercut me to try and get the work. My second reason is that if people are genuinely interested in having work done then I prefer to have a more personal conversation with them. :thumbs:

Having said that, maybe more people would be more keen if they knew a rough figure... so full wrap prices on a Zed range from around £1100 - £1750 subject to the materials used and the amount of coverage (Door shuts etc). ;)

Cheers,

K

i want to get my car re-sprayed with a new color and the car is stock....

so any ideas would be appreciated!

Hi mate, my thoughts would be what are you planning to do with the car after painting, are you planning on modding it further ? or leave it stock ?

if your planning on fitting bodykits and wheels the a bright unusual colour would work but if its stock then im not so sure, i always like to see new fresh ideas !!!!

just my thoughts

Paul :teeth:

i want to get my car re-sprayed with a new color and the car is stock....

so any ideas would be appreciated!

Hi mate, my thoughts would be what are you planning to do with the car after painting, are you planning on modding it further ? or leave it stock ?

if your planning on fitting bodykits and wheels the a bright unusual colour would work but if its stock then im not so sure, i always like to see new fresh ideas !!!!

just my thoughts

Paul :teeth:

+1. Paul knows what e is talking about :thumbs:

But if you are going for a kit... Check out the house of kolor site :cloud9:

Perculiar request? You must have some fave colours you like? Just remember if you intend to keep the car forever then do whatever you fancy , if your likely to sell then go for wrap or a nice colour that won't put buyers off unless the target Market is mint green corsas or custard yellow puntos!!! :lol:

Then have a play on Photoshop, the zed shape is pretty classic so most colours work well.

Dark purple, polished wheels,

what about the blue that BMW put on the previous M3 think porshe do that colour too.

do u mean atlantis blue?

bmw-e90-m3-by-ind-1.jpg

agree with pisult tho that custom paint jobs look best on a fully modded showcar