front bumper mods

varley16

unfortunatly im getting married this year, so its taken all my money up. therfore not treating the Z to many mods and the only ones i have done are the cheaper ones like stubby aerial and ipod mod.

i want to do something to the standerd front bumper, i just dont like the black grille at the bottom, any ideas?

thanks.

Here's mine - Standard MY03 Bumper with Nismo Front Lip/Splitter (Whatever!) + Carbon Fibre Air duct.

(Grill is still standard obviously, but gives you ideas of other possible changes :thumbs: )

P1020157-1.jpg

P1020242-2.jpg

Jak

get the zunsport grille; far better quality ;) and means you can put the car back to stock when you sell up ;)

U would have to take the zunsport off cos the buyer would demand it be removed before they took it away where as the proper mesh mod makes it look the way it shoulda looked from factory. They might not notice it but it would look just that bit more attractive than the standard zed they also viewed ;)

get the zunsport grille; far better quality ;) and means you can put the car back to stock when you sell up ;)

U would have to take the zunsport off cos the buyer would demand it be removed before they took it away where as the proper mesh mod makes it look the way it shoulda looked from factory. They might not notice it but it would look just that bit more attractive than the standard zed they also viewed ;)

i have some pills for you lrf4n might help to cure your bad bought of dillusion :lol:

To all you Zmanalex mesh bashers :lol::lol::lol:

Over the past 18 months I have sold on various forums over 550 universal Allumium mesh panels powder coated predominantly in black.

I have also sold over 300 on eBay during the same period.

100% feedback and absolutely no complaints.

:yahoo: 850 peeps can not be wrong. :yahoo: