front bumper mods

varley16

where did you get your front splitter etc from Jak ? and how much ?

Both the Splitter and Air Duct were from eBay, Then the rest of the bodykit was from a forum member.

The splitter is actually a genuine Nismo one that I think I paid around £80 for at the time (then another £100 or so getting it painted :surrender:), I got lucky at the time as I think this is a U.S./Canada part(??), have only seen one other for sale on ebay a few months ago.

Jak

To all you Zmanalex mesh bashers :lol::lol::lol:

Over the past 18 months I have sold on various forums over 550 universal Allumium mesh panels powder coated predominantly in black.

I have also sold over 300 on eBay during the same period.

100% feedback and absolutely no complaints.

:yahoo: 850 peeps can not be wrong. :yahoo:

If people are happy then that's all that matters :thumbs:

All Rich and I said was, it's cheap (which it is) and that it isn't reversible (which it isn't) I would never tell someone not to do this or that just that I don't like it :thumbdown:

I personally don't want chicken wire on my Zed, it belongs on Corsas and Saxos, 2 of my mates on here have you mesh and are more than happy with how it looks so fair play B)

It's a forum at the end of the day and if everyone only posted what they like it would be boring :lol:

Over the past 18 months I have sold on various forums over 550 universal Allumium mesh panels powder coated predominantly in black.

All Rich and I said was, it's cheap (which it is) and that it isn't reversible (which it isn't) I would never tell someone not to do this or that just that I don't like it :thumbdown:

I personally don't want chicken wire on my Zed, it belongs on Corsas and Saxos, 2 of my mates on here have you mesh and are more than happy with how it looks so fair play B)

It's a forum at the end of the day and if everyone only posted what they like it would be boring :lol:

The nismo front end comes out the factory with the mesh.....

The nismo front end comes out the factory with the mesh.....

Yip, and if it is good enough for Nismo then it is good enough for me. :thumbs: