Fitting an exhaust

Ricey

Also, if your going to fit yourself and your existing zorst has been on for a long time, pop in to your local garage and get them to loosen and tighten back up all the nuts. Otherwise you will need a blowtorch or something to heat them up

i second that :lol::thumbs:

+1 I got a trustworthy place to install mine and I'm glad I did, mine was stock and not changed since new and it was a real pig to get off. A lot of tweaks with a blow torch were needed and a few extra hands. Was very interesting and no way I could have done mine at home.

Good luck with it.

All fittings come with this item so you can simply bolt it to your car.

ahem..........is this me just asking for trouble?

Yes. ;)

Meh I figured as much. I accidentally left myself logged in anyway and Carla clocked this post - threats to remove testicles we're made.

I like having a crack at things but this might be beyond my tool kit of a tube of locktite, some ordinary household bleach and an otter.

Yes. ;)

Meh I figured as much. I accidentally left myself logged in anyway and Carla clocked this post - threats to remove testicles we're made.

I like having a crack at things but this might be beyond my tool kit of a tube of locktite, some ordinary household bleach and an otter.

Go for it.......You don't live that far from the Countess.. :ninja:

Go for it.......You don't live that far from the Countess.. :ninja:

A cut hand is one thing..........severed love spuds is another.

I might nip it to the Powerhouse in Sandycroft to whack it on.

Just need to decide on the zorst now! Budgeting restraints due to doing up a buy to let mean Cobra or Scorpion......or I could leave it until summer then stick something a touch dearer on (probably not significantly unless the house sells though) in time for LakeZ :teeth:

Also noticed Magnex appear to have risen like a Phoenix from the flames - started showing up on fleabay. They're only in Congleton too.

with the zed unless you have access to a good set of ramps i'd get a garage to do it.

takes them no more than an hour and about £30 saves you 8 hours; cut hands, swearing, being covered in crap, feeling cold and getting the garage todo it anyway when you round off some nuts, but have to drive their with half the exhaust un attatched as you cant fininsh the job :lol:;)

with the zed unless you have access to a good set of ramps i'd get a garage to do it.

takes them no more than an hour and about £30 saves you 8 hours; cut hands, swearing, being covered in crap, feeling cold and getting the garage todo it anyway when you round off some nuts, but have to drive their with half the exhaust un attatched as you cant fininsh the job :lol:;)

+1

Having recently done a cat & exhaust change on a small ramp & axle stands its definitley easier to just pay to have it done

If you've got the otter you'll be fine!! :lol:;)

Yes. ;)

Zorst purchased.........and cleaned (Greeny you dirty little scamp!)

Booked in for next Tuesday for a bargin £32 plus VAT............a snip when comparing to the likely DIY outcome

make-muffler-air-intake-louder-200X200.jpg

Mine used to look like that :byebye: