I'm a dad :-D

M9O OEY

Congratulations :teeth::teeth: *fast forward to 2027, " I wanna learn to drive,can I have a go in your new Nissan sports car, or even your vintage 350Z" :teeth:

Not laughing now are you :wacko:

Just kidding. But commiserations to the new edition, being born this close to Christmas sucks, my birthday is tomorrow, I should know !

Thanks all for the replies it really has been the best Xmas present iv ever had :teeth: mum and Josh are doin well. He's got more hair than me :p lol.

Jimg your right it's a bad time to have a bday but on the bright side think of the money I'll save on presents over the next 20+ yrs.also at least lots of people are always willing to go out to celebrate ur bday and Xmas :yahoo: Another bonus is I'll have more money I'll be able to spend on the Z :yahoo:

Only problem is the bloody snow :thumbdown: it took me half hr to do 13 miles tonight and 10 mins to reverse out of the hospital car parking space I had to virtually dig the car out.

ATB

M9O OEY

Another bonus is I'll have more money I'll be able to spend on the Z :yahoo:

Firstly, congrats :thumbs: Being a Dad is magic :yahoo:

secondly, you will have NO money for the next 20+ years for anything, I take it this is your first? Be :scare: , be very :scare: , I've got THREE very expensive daughters, and the mrs is an expensive night out as well :lol:

Bonus now though, as they all work, pay no digs, eat all our food, use vast amounts of our energy consumption, they're going to club together to buy this skint dad an Akrapovic :yahoo:

When he's older, don't forget the most important piece of advice to give him, as my dad gave me, " You can have more fun in the back of a car son, than on the back of a motorbike", end of my "birds and bees" talk B)

Congratulations :#1:

You must be so happy to be keeping the Zed :yahoo:

Oh and for becoming a Dad too :dummy:

I am trying to remember what it was like being a Dad for the first time but as it was nearly 24 years ago I am struggling :wheelchair:

I loved it when my 2 were little, I wish they would hurry up and give me some Grandkids :rant: