farewell my friends and thanks

drob

well i've had the z for a year now but its time to say bye bye. i've just sold it and bought a mitsubishi evo x in pearl white. The z's been fun but i found the evo to be in a different league. I certainly have no intentions of turning into a chav or doning a burberry cap while driving it. so id just like to say a big thanks to every one. Ive got to say this is without dowt the best car club ive ever joined, everyone is super friendly and helpfull, all the best for you z nutters. lets hope i can find a decent evo club where the majority of them can speak more than basic english :lol:

agreed we need pics of the evo have a massive soft spot for the 10 although the 8 is by far and away my favourite evo.

mlr was an ok forum when i joined it however i had no knowledge of them and didnt own one so kept quiet plus you had to pay to become a proper member that can post more than (i think) 25 post a month.

:surrender: you dont have to leave because your flogging the Zed!!!!!!

At least 300000 posts a month come from people who don't own a Zed any more!

not all of those are mine :lol:

must admit the evo is a genius move at this time of the year.

my favourite was the special edition tommi makkinen version

.......also I wouldn't care if anyone thought I was a chav for buying one as those people are likely to be in your rear view mirror spinning off into a ditch.

Besides.....how many chavs can afford a new Evo?!?!? Knock off Burberry and Rockports don't pay for themselves you know!

Besides.....how many chavs can afford a new Evo?!?!?

Luckily for everyone on the road, very few :) , but in a survey 9 out of 10 them would like one :lol:. Nah, not for me don't like the thuggish looks :thumbdown:

Pete

If you come up my way there's quite a few that have em. One of the youngsters is on his 5 car @19 and it's an evo fq400, just recently wrote of a 56plate m3 convertible also.

Besides.....how many chavs can afford a new Evo?!?!?

Luckily for everyone on the road, very few :) , but in a survey 9 out of 10 them would like one :lol:. Nah, not for me don't like the thuggish looks :thumbdown:

Pete

If you come up my way there's quite a few that have em. One of the youngsters is on his 5 car @19 and it's an evo fq400, just recently wrote of a 56plate m3 convertible also.

How on earth does he get insurance and afford to run it? The ones you see around here are driven by guys 30-55 ish. I did briefly consider one when I bought the Zed but my homework said that they suffer huge depreciation, need a lot of servicing and attract the attention of both thieves and cops. It was really the look that put me off though, I've no doubt that they're great cars to drive.

Pete

Lol theres plenty of ways the boys up here afford it ;)

350zpaul on here is only 21 and drives a gt-r r35

One of the others has a gallardo and is only 21

If you can afford these cars then insurance isn't a problem. :lol: