Staying put.

clarkie34

I keep mine cranking over. I normally start both Zeds at the same time and make holes in the O zone! :teeth: Not sure which one is louder these days though..... :blush:

Never had anything but a flat battery due to it being completely covered for about 6 weeks last year!

That reminds me must start mine up this weekend and giver her a little warm up :thumbs: Been covered up since the start of October but it does have a trikcle charger on to keep the battery topped up.

About to leave work here but not had that much snow :shrug:

I think the conditions for snow are more dependant on temperatures at different altitudes than the outright temp. It needs to be the right temp for the clouds to drop their moisture and also cold on the ground for it to fall as snow rather than rain. Usually when it is too cold to snow, its because cold air doesnt hold enough moisture to form clouds that have enough moisture to form snow, or at higher altitudes it may not be cold enough to condense the moisture, so it stays as coulds :thumbs: