Aaaargh

Aaaargh -went wife car shopping this afternoon. BMW shop to look at a Z4, Audi shop (TT) and the Nissan shop - long story short - wife loved it and I am now suffering from post purchase cognitive dissonance; 07 11K miles Roadster GT pack in lairy blue.

Assuming I've done the right thing - (I'm still grinning from ear to ear), any suggestions for sublte improvements to make a Roadster respectable for track days?

:clap:

Aaaargh -went wife car shopping this afternoon. BMW shop to look at a Z4, Audi shop (TT) and the Nissan shop - long story short - wife loved it and I am now suffering from post purchase cognitive dissonance; 07 11K miles Roadster GT pack in lairy blue.

Assuming I've done the right thing - (I'm still grinning from ear to ear), any suggestions for sublte improvements to make a Roadster respectable for track days?

Have a look at ZManAlex's Blue Roadster for an idea about subtle track day mods ;)

:welcome:

if you want to make it a suutable track weapon then you'll need to uprate the discs and suspension. is good as standard but being a vert and the fact that the zed is a fat girl you won't get the best out of her till you can tighten up the suspnsion and improve the braking which can suffer badly with heavy use due to stopping all that weight in the corner.

Have a look at ZManAlex's Blue Roadster for an idea about subtle track day mods ;)

Subtle? :blink: LMFAO :lol::lol::lol: Hardly subtle :lol:

4482012523_967d3c0e90_z.jpg

As Rich has already said brakes and suspension are a must if you're going to track the car :thumbs:

Oh and welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome! There will be little things that rattle etc that will annoy you but everything else outweighs all these issues. I bought mines a year and half ago and still smile everytime I start the engine. Love the reactions from people who don't know what it is. Enjoy mate! :thumbs: