Hey =D

Ben!

Hey Guys :wave:

Just decided it might be time for me to sign up here and see how you guys roll :)

I have a Burnt Orange Fairlady, with afew mods and all that. Makes a sweet daily while playing with rotarys :thumbs:

I'll throw up a couple of pics and see what you guys think?

ProjectZ10.jpg

ProjectZ11.jpg

Its changed slightly since then but you get the picture!

hi and welcome mate

nice choice of splitter (got the same but about to go up for sale ;) ) and love those wheels,what make a size please.would look great on mine once it has its re vamp. :blush:

Thanks Bud! VIS racing splitter from the US?

Theyre Work VSKF Wheels, 18x9 et-5 up front and 18x10 -9 rears. Theyre spaced out at the moment cause theyre wheels borrowed from my FC3S until i find the same but more manly for the Z.

Cheers Guys!

It was slightly lower but couldnt get off my road, let alone into work :clap:

Lower than that? :headhurt: Crikey, seen some slammed zeds in the usa but never over here.

Looks very nice though :thumbs:

Haha Yeah, I'm All about US Style :thumbs: Fairly useless but looks hot :bangin:

:welcome:

Report this postReply with quote

buster wrote:

hi and welcome mate

nice choice of splitter (got the same but about to go up for sale ) and love those wheels,what make a size please.would look great on mine once it has its re vamp.

Thanks Bud! VIS racing splitter from the US?

looks very similar to my C-West splitter. :p

Just get along to the meets once the season gets going. :thumbs:

Yeah i might well do if there are any around the nottinghamshire area? well or lincoln or doncaster lol :)

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. B) looking Zed you have there, can you actually go anywhere in it?

Thanks and cheers :D Yeah there arnt many places I cant get to tbh, Just struggle with huge speedbumps lol.