My new Zed

dobby

Hi all,

I picked a completely virgin Zed to play with today and tomorrow I am getting a new exhaust made up for it. haha I have had a few Nissans and I still have the Zed's predecessor. I had taken them both for a mini photoshoot today so here are the results.

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0257-1.jpg

I have some HDR's to finish off and will post them up when I can.

Cheers

Yep that is a Pulsar running 450bhp. Savage too :lol: . I cant stop buying bits for cars haha and they end up going extreme... I do like my nissan's and there is quite a few to chose from. Not many people realise that :).

I did a few HDR's but uploading is a nightmare so I only got one for now. I love how rich the pictures become. I need to print a few of these ;).

IMG_0284_5_6_tonemappedbitmap.jpg

Yep that is a Pulsar running 450bhp. Savage too :lol: . I cant stop buying bits for cars haha and they end up going extreme... I do like my nissan's and there is quite a few to chose from. Not many people realise that :).

I did a few HDR's but uploading is a nightmare so I only got one for now. I love how rich the pictures become. I need to print a few of these ;).

IMG_0284_5_6_tonemappedbitmap.jpg

If you need anything printed on Canvas - I am your man ;) Check the link in my sig to see some that I have done for other members before... :)

Thanks guys.

* djrm I will be coming to you for some prints once I decide on the right picture.

* Thats no screamer pipe. Its 3 inch from the turbo. Only three feet long :lol:.

* I wish it was summer. I paid £10 to have them both washed before the photos were taken as it is soo cold.

Well its not been a week yet and I have been busy haha..

I got an exhaust made the day after I got the car and got a pop charger off a fellow member :thumbs: . Ontop of that I got a Nurrish Sat Nav Which looks the dogs b........ I cleaned the interior and to my surprise its like new except for the drivers floor mat :D I must say I made the right choice in car. I got one of those laser etched gear knobs coming and some wheel spacers too. Cant wait to fit them. I made it although quite late to the breakfast meet in Bath today and I just like to thank everyone for being so friendly. I loved the other zeds and it gives me some ideas haha.

Some pics;

IMAG0140.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

I will get some pics of the sat nav during the break on x factor haha

My Freeview box turned up today and I couldnt wait to try it out. I got it off ebay and it fits under the white aircon controller box in the dash. With it all wired up it works a treat. Here's some pics.

Sat nav

IMAG0156.jpg

Freeview

IMAG0159.jpg

Video

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/do ... EO0007.mp4

I also got the laser engraved gearknob off member kta. I really like it :thumbs:

Hard to photograph though

IMAG0154.jpg

The members who seen the car at the breakfast meet would have seen the terrible state the wiper arms were in. I had them off last night and repainted them satin black. They look like new now and go well with the bosch aerotwin wipers. :D

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

As of now the car sits on axle stands whilst the wheels are getting refurbed. I like my wheels looking new and they were shocking. kurbed all the way around and paint bubbling on the spokes. Should get them back in two hours time. In the mean time I painted the brake disc bells as they looked rusty. Should go nicely with the wheels. I also got a full set of Rays wheelnuts so hopefully it will look mint.

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Cheers

Hi mate,

could you give me a bit more info on the Freeview box you got? An eBay link and how easy it was to fit etc, I have a pioneer f900bt with an extra aux input, more interested in digital radio that tv but would be nice to have both

Cheers

Dave

My Freeview box turned up today and I couldnt wait to try it out. I got it off ebay and it fits under the white aircon controller box in the dash. With it all wired up it works a treat. Here's some pics.

Sat nav

IMAG0156.jpg

Freeview

IMAG0159.jpg

Video

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/do ... EO0007.mp4

I also got the laser engraved gearknob off member kta. I really like it :thumbs:

Hard to photograph though

IMAG0154.jpg

Ok I bought this one off ebay because it is nice, small and simple. It is also better to connect to the car as from over the years getting a home box to work in the car gets complicated lol.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Freeview-Digi ... 1116692692

I got it the following day.

I connected the power to the cigarette lighter as it was just easier for me and I run the aerial around the passenger footwell. The box itself is sitting under the aircon controller box infront of the gearknob. Its working brilliant however I dont want to have the aerial on the roof. The issue is the aerial needs to be stuck on metal for it to work so I will have a go at a few ideas I have before I buy a windscreen aerial.

TBH It is more of a gadget/gimmick as I wont be watching tv on the move anyway. I am however going to the airport on Thursday to pick someone up so it will be usefull while I wait. If the radio works good then that will be usefull as Kiss 101 drops out of reception in many areas my way.

Ok I bought this one off ebay because it is nice, small and simple. It is also better to connect to the car as from over the years getting a home box to work in the car gets complicated lol.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Freeview-Digi ... 1116692692

I got it the following day.

I connected the power to the cigarette lighter as it was just easier for me and I run the aerial around the passenger footwell. The box itself is sitting under the aircon controller box infront of the gearknob. Its working brilliant however I dont want to have the aerial on the roof. The issue is the aerial needs to be stuck on metal for it to work so I will have a go at a few ideas I have before I buy a windscreen aerial.

TBH It is more of a gadget/gimmick as I wont be watching tv on the move anyway. I am however going to the airport on Thursday to pick someone up so it will be usefull while I wait. If the radio works good then that will be usefull as Kiss 101 drops out of reception in many areas my way.

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Looks ideal, same as you I'm not that interested in TV but then with the QE2 bridge this time of year it might be handy :lol:

More interested in Digital Radio so would be ideal for that, again like you I don't want an obvious aerial although there are some quite decent window mounted ones that wouldnt show too much if mounted at the top of a Zed rear window...

I bought a little mobile digital radio but the reception is pretty poor unfortunately... so I think I will give this a go, whats the remote control like?

Thanks again

Dave

The remote looks cheap but it works ok. There are three wires coming off the sat nav. yellow red and white like any tv has. When you turn on the freeview it overrides the sat nav.

Here are some pics of the new wheels they look soo clean now I love it.

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

cheers