What's next Rich ?

ATTAK Z

need something with more seats and boot space, with the new company being setup i'm going to need the transport space; taking items to the post office etc and collection of materials etc.

also struggling with my knee the arthritis in my left leg is making my leg judder in heavy traffic, so want to try some kind of auto, but didn't want to loose complete driver interaction. especially as a lot of autos can make great cars feel dull.

current favourite is BMW M3 E46 with the SMG box

also looking at

VW golf R32 mk5 DSG box

left field idea porsche 911 carerra 4S (one of the older ones i think late 90's version with the fried egg headlights.)

have to say the m3 really is floating my boat, love the looks; interior and amount of kit it comes with.

Rich you seem like a really sound guy.......please don't get an M3 and make me hate you and the rest of your buttreeming, brace wearing bretheren.....and no I don't care how good it is to drive.

Just don't....

please don't.....

For the love it all that is green and good in the world don't.....

Rich you seem like a really sound guy.......please don't get an M3 and make me hate you and the rest of your buttreeming, brace wearing bretheren.....and no I don't care how good it is to drive.

Just don't....

please don't.....

+ 1,000,000

Just don't....

please don't.....

don't worry, husky is giving me the same amount of grief for the same decision :lol: but i do really like them; and i'm struggling to find something with the same level of kit, performance and driving capability. it is the bench mark for performance and handling in its sector. yes there is the RS4 but the price difference is alot.

Just don't....

please don't.....

don't worry, husky is giving me the same amount of grief for the same decision :lol:

I will too :bang:

meh! i don't care :lol:

i put up with the crap from you lot with the S2K and i'll continue to do as i damn well please in the future :lol:

I only pulled your leg once when you got the S2K - each one to their own :thumbs:

So are you any good at weilding a hairdryer and pair of scissors since you got the S2K? :teeth:

i put up with the crap from you lot with the S2K and i'll continue to do as i damn well please in the future :lol:

I only pulled your leg once when you got the S2K - each one to their own :thumbs:

So are you any good at weilding a hairdryer and pair of scissors since you got the S2K? :teeth:

have you grown testicles since buying a zed?

have you grown testicles since buying a zed?

No but my bangers have gone up a cup size :shrug:

:p:lol::lol::lol:

I'm with you on the M3 Rich.

I've looked at them myself but IMO its a sideways step from the Z. I even priced up a supercharger kit, we think the Z is expensive to play with - just wait until you see the price of these :surrender:

I'm with you on the M3 Rich.

I've looked at them myself but IMO its a sideways step from the Z. I even priced up a supercharger kit, we think the Z is expensive to play with - just wait until you see the price of these :surrender:

+1, M3's just don't do cheap parts/servicing/modding.

It was just a bit.... meh.. for me after a while.