Wales 2011 Official Details And Discussion Thread

Beavis

I've been driving the N Wales roads for 35+ years and Dave (Beavis) managed to find one I had never driven..... :shrug: and it's a good one. :teeth:

I may have been a useless mod but i do have my use's :#1::lol:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I can't wait!!

:p Chris I'll be there don't worry, just make sure your car is ready this time and no broken parts. Athough I have to say you were the best marshal ever for stopping all the traffic for us.

Hey what's the news on dent man?

Hey what's the news on dent man?

Waiting for him to ring me.

Because of three days razzing arround Wales with Colin and Dave.............. I sort of forgot about it. :blush:

The things we do for this forum...... :lol:

Just put myself on the reserve list for accomodation on the Saturday night, if full i intend to stay at the Ramada in Wrexham 4.8 miles away, if you want to share a taxi on the Saturday night your very welcome. :teeth:

hotel full, would like to camp. any ideas

You just taken a piccies from your lounge window?? looks like typical Chester suburb

Thats a picture OF my lounge window!

Might be worth you towing a caravan there......it'll help you keep it under 120mph ;):lol:

I'm sure there must be a few going in convoy from your end.

ha ha, good memory! hoping you might forget that one, wouldnt want it brought up whilst having a few beers around the BBQ :boxing:

MIGHT BE QUITE DIFFICULT NOW THE UP-REV IS COMPLETE!!!! OFF TO THE RING ON WEDNESDAY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY CONCERN, IF NOT MY IGNORANCE :bangin:

lookin forward to bumpin into you in Wales, you'll be the one with Blue tinted spec's on i pressume? B)

You just taken a piccies from your lounge window?? looks like typical Chester suburb

Thats a picture OF my lounge window!

Might be worth you towing a caravan there......it'll help you keep it under 120mph ;):lol:

I'm sure there must be a few going in convoy from your end.

I'm comin now

Been umming and arrring for ages as we only get back from Mexico on the Thursday!!

But after seeing pics from last year and the great roads it looks awesome!!

Can you put my name down for the Saturday please, I'll drive down early morning and have a full day there before driving back, want to see the bloke regarding the dents and would love some tips from the pros as to best clean my car

Not the best driver or the best 350z so hopefully won't get much stick from you guys but would love to show off my Azure roadster and see the stunners from the forums :)

Do I need to PM a mod or is this ok for me to attend?

Thank

I'm comin now

Been umming and arrring for ages as we only get back from Mexico on the Thursday!!

But after seeing pics from last year and the great roads it looks awesome!!

Can you put my name down for the Saturday please, I'll drive down early morning and have a full day there before driving back, want to see the bloke regarding the dents and would love some tips from the pros as to best clean my car

Not the best driver or the best 350z so hopefully won't get much stick from you guys but would love to show off my Azure roadster and see the stunners from the forums :)

Do I need to PM a mod or is this ok for me to attend?

Thank

Got your interest - let me know your first name and that of your +1 if you are not alone.

You will need to be at Moreton by 9am on the Saturday and if you are staying for the BBQ let me know about that as well.

Send me a pm, eh ;)

:byebye: Have a good one guys

you not coming? whats that all about :boxing:

Yeah!! What's happening here then!! :blink:

Graham - Bennett has a short shifter, he's down for the Sunday. Not sure who else may have one though?

Thanks Ian, you'll have to point him out :thumbs:

:byebye: Have a good one guys

you not coming? whats that all about :boxing:

Yeah!! What's happening here then!! :blink:

Graham - Bennett has a short shifter, he's down for the Sunday. Not sure who else may have one though?

Those who may have seen - We're getting a FREE BBQ during the Wales Meet!!

:yahoo::dance:

I'd say a big thanks goes to those who have contributed financially and of course the generosity of the forum.

Cheers 350z-uk.com :clap::clap::clap:

As Graham would say "This site is the double dogs danglies!!"

Those who may have seen - We're getting a FREE BBQ during the Wales Meet!!

:yahoo::dance:

I'd say a big thanks goes to those who have contributed financially and of course the generosity of the forum.

Cheers 350z-uk.com :clap::clap::clap:

As Graham would say "This site is the double dogs danglies!!"

We have just got to find the "road kill" now to eat :lol: . But not everything will be free we also have a raffle for some goodies donated by traders. ;)