Perfect Z...

djrm

Very nice, Does anyone know what the front bumper is called, looks awsome.

+1 I love it...

When I 1st got my Z I was addiment that I loved it standard and was not going to change anything... videos like this tempt me otherwise.... ha

• 8 months later...

Just thinking about this Americans don't require a front plate? Seems a bit pointless for the American market. But that zed is the Nutz! Love the big brake kit, makes it look dead mean!

+1 on that spoiler it goes well with the chargespeed rear, despite I vowed never to drill my carbon boot I could make an exception :thumbs:

Very nice, for a modded U.S.A Zed that one actually looks like it can be driven on the roads.

Just thinking about this Americans don't require a front plate? Seems a bit pointless for the American market.

In certain States you need front plates :thumbs: although TBH I'm not sure how stictly this is enforced :shrug:

http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/usa/US_XLPR.html

Pete

Just thinking about this Americans don't require a front plate? Seems a bit pointless for the American market. But that zed is the Nutz! Love the big brake kit, makes it look dead mean!

+1 on that spoiler it goes well with the chargespeed rear, despite I vowed never to drill my carbon boot I could make an exception :thumbs:

Similar to the Ellia one I was going to get for my previous 350 until the Euro made it ridiculously expensive

eliarearspoilerongreyzed.jpg