Happy Birthday Mitch!!

nixy

Thanks guys n gals for you kind birthday wishes SOS I'm a bit late in replying but my internet is playing up : ( n stew it is awsome to be 21 for the first time can't you remember what it was like ha ha :lol: m'mmm mayb too long ago to remember :teeth::lol::lol: n yes nixy can't wait for our zed girlpower meet :yahoo: n mr Tay where is my promised cuppa coffee :D lol thanks again everyone ; ) n ps I've had a fab day kicked the ass of a scooby doo n a TT driver today they were gutted when they realised they'd been beaten by a woman !! :scare::yahoo::thumbs:

Thanks guys n gals for you kind birthday wishes SOS I'm a bit late in replying but my internet is playing up : ( n stew it is awsome to be 21 for the first time can't you remember what it was like ha ha :lol: m'mmm mayb too long ago to remember :teeth::lol::lol: n yes nixy can't wait for our zed girlpower meet :yahoo: n mr Tay where is my promised cuppa coffee :D lol thanks again everyone ; ) n ps I've had a fab day kicked the ass of a scooby doo n a TT driver today they were gutted when they realised they'd been beaten by a woman !! :scare::yahoo::thumbs:

The kettle is always on :thumbs: Did you go on a track day?

Mite shock you one day n turn up for a coffee :scare::lol: no I was racing on the highway naughty I know but folk do my head in rite up the rear lol :boxing:

Mite shock you one day n turn up for a coffee :scare::lol: no I was racing on the highway naughty I know but folk do my head in rite up the rear lol :boxing:

Highway :nono: and promises :lol: