baby porsche suv

LRF4N

"The Cajun is the first car to be developed under Porsche’s new owner, VW" :wacko:

Excuse me ! .... I'm sure it's the other way round ........... Porsche bought VW IIRC

Yep - Porsche bought up masses of shares (over 70% if I recall) and some hedge fund managers caught a very nasty cold.

"The Cajun is the first car to be developed under Porsche’s new owner, VW" :wacko:

Excuse me ! .... I'm sure it's the other way round ........... Porsche bought VW IIRC

they nearly did, but VW shafted them and it the tables were turned and now VW own porsche

I just wish ze germans would stop coming you with SUV type vehicles.

They are useless off-road and pretty much defeat their purpose on-road...

Yeah, but they're great for driving round town and giving your kids a lift to school (isn't that what they're for) :lol:

Pete

Thats a massive step up in the looks department from the Cayenne. :thumbs:

Totally agree, looks kinda nice

Couldn't agree more but I presume u guys are talkin about the old cayenne? The new cayenne is a bigger version of the chicken check it out it's nice as well

And yep german jeeps are for the school run and pimping lol not for off road

I just wish ze germans would stop coming you with SUV type vehicles.

They are useless off-road and pretty much defeat their purpose on-road...

Yeah, but they're great for driving round town and giving your kids a lift to school (isn't that what they're for) :lol:

Pete

Hehe, true true...but alas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYm_fxjyAYs

You know these sarcastic comments about the usage of these SUV's is frankly disgusting.

Don't you realise the dangers on the roads these days!! There are tonnes of giant bull bar rigged 5 litre v8 four wheel drive, peppery named child killing machines on the road :drive1 ......if you don't have one yourself and do something unthinkable like make your child WALK the 300 yards to school then your frankly an irresponsible parent!

They're doing a new one thats even bigger than the cayenne....its called the Scotch Bonnet. I'll be a 2 seat, 13 tonne, 16 litre W20 engine, with a carbon fibre and Kevlar self sealing pod to encase your child in.

Bloody Chelsea tractors!

When I have a nipper I'm not messing round with a tossy 4x4 that can't go off road......I'm going to these guys! :yahoo:

http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Tru ... r_sale.htm

EDIT......personally I love this quote from the pricing page

"I have tried to give a range of prices from restoration projects to very good, near battle ready vehicles with low KMs"

......whenever I buy a near battle read vehicle low KM's are always at the top of my list of requirements.