Martin and mines new toy....

Lexx

So, the secret can now be revealed......

This is our new home :teeth:

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Quick vid of part of delivery voyage.....(just click)

th_IMG_0588.jpg

She's a work in progress!

And yes.....she's needs lowered and spacers...... :lol:

She is getting better every day. We completed out first job and the cosmetic stuff is moving on very well. Definitely better than the first time I saw her. :scare:

HPIM2922.jpg

Have a good week off Al, I will save some chipping for when you get back. Did you leave something btw, just found some stew on the aft deck. :lol:

I will get one up and running once I have finished shopping. My old boat has just left for a rig shift in Dundee if anyone local wants a look-see. :)

*looks outta window*

It's blowing a b***ard up here in the NE. Thats not gunna be a comfortable trip for the Stanford!

As I remember there was a certain amount of mirth directed at us on our passage. Fitting the new cooker tomorrow and the work on the office and bridge work station will get underway. Also passed our inspections today and had a big thumbs up from the boss.

Still manic though. :yawn:

As I remember there was a certain amount of mirth directed at us on our passage. Fitting the new cooker tomorrow and the work on the office and bridge work station will get underway. Also passed our inspections today and had a big thumbs up from the boss.

Still manic though. :yawn:

Leave some work for me :lol: