hello fellow owners

Mull

just want to say a big thanks to the people of this forum/website, found the form and its posts very helpful when trying to make my mind up (what to look for,costs,reliabity,drive etc), and you lot won so i ended up buying a fine example (i hope) after a bit of looking about and 1000's of insurance quotes (bit of a nightmare at 24) best car ive ever had blows my ep3 type r out the water. so THANKS again

hopefully you will hear from me again after saying that was me done with pratting about with cars, and the next one was going to be a diesle, ive found myself looking at wheel spacers, supension, exhausts,etc so will be after people experience of which ones to buy/work best, because there seems to be so much out there.

thanks again

MULL

thanks for the replies boys and girls,

alright willy went for a 54 plate black GT with rays cracking car only done 24000,two lady owners,main dealer service history 4 P1's, 2 P2's and a P3 so been well looked after and nothing i could fined at fault, it had two new rear bridgestones as well, got it for 11200 with a years warrenity which i was happy with, it really is out the box, havent done much as yet got all the windows tinted which look really nice (just see how long i get away with the front's) only problem i ve had was the dreaded cv joint's clicking when first coming under load, took it stright back had it sorted in no time :)

insurance i went with admiral which were the cheapest by far it was 1200 at first, put my dad on as a secound driver and it went down to 1050 and thats with all the extra's so cant complain :) only down fall my dad loves it and is always trying to nick it.

mull

alright willy went for a 54 plate black GT with rays cracking car only done 24000,two lady owners,main dealer service history 4 P1's, 2 P2's and a P3 so been well looked after and nothing i could fined at fault, it had two new rear bridgestones as well, got it for 11200 with a years warrenity which i was happy with, it really is out the box, havent done much as yet got all the windows tinted which look really nice (just see how long i get away with the front's) only problem i ve had was the dreaded cv joint's clicking when first coming under load, took it stright back had it sorted in no time :)

insurance i went with admiral which were the cheapest by far it was 1200 at first, put my dad on as a secound driver and it went down to 1050 and thats with all the extra's so cant complain :) only down fall my dad loves it and is always trying to nick it.

mull

That sounds really good dude. I managed to get my insurance down to £720 after I put my girlfriend as a named driver (they obviously don't know her)

You ought to post some pics as soon as you can, so we can all have a look.

Mine had only done 23k as well, sounds like you got a good deal.

Hope you're enjoying it.

Will