Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....(Poll)

Wasso

Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions please on Nismo V3 front bumper....

• Love it...
    • Like it...
    • Middle of the road...
    • Not bad...
    • Hate it...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments - a resounding 83% yes (so far) is pretty high. I was hoping the consensus would be it's horrible. This leaves me in a costly position....

I agree totally without the bonnet bulge it's not going to work - (thanks Grant for that :lol: )

I also had on my list of options the Chargespeed Type 2 - although I'm not so keen on it's shaping of the nose. Then there was the Ings +1 Nspec. This is a gorgeous bumper if the car is white, I've seen a few in Azure which would tempt me, but it looks ACE in white and therefore rejected on the basis of purchasing the wrong car colour :bangin: But then again I love the Azure so not much I can do. (No I'm not going for a wrap or re-spray before you ask)

I think with the V3 it's the "different" factor.... I haven't seen anyone with one in the UK and that's probably due to the stupid price for getting it across the water. I will have to check out my finances to see if I can manipulate something.... (Out goes the wedding!) :ninja:

Thanks again - more opinions welcome.... :thumbs:

(Oh and yes the Canards would be added)

Thanks for your comments - a resounding 83% yes (so far) is pretty high. I was hoping the consensus would be it's horrible. This leaves me in a costly position....

I agree totally without the bonnet bulge it's not going to work - (thanks Grant for that :lol: )

I also had on my list of options the Chargespeed Type 2 - although I'm not so keen on it's shaping of the nose. Then there was the Ings +1 Nspec. This is a gorgeous bumper if the car is white, I've seen a few in Azure which would tempt me, but it looks ACE in white and therefore rejected on the basis of purchasing the wrong car colour :bangin: But then again I love the Azure so not much I can do. (No I'm not going for a wrap or re-spray before you ask)

I think with the V3 it's the "different" factor.... I haven't seen anyone with one in the UK and that's probably due to the stupid price for getting it across the water. I will have to check out my finances to see if I can manipulate something.... (Out goes the wedding!) :ninja:

Thanks again - more opinions welcome.... :thumbs:

(Oh and yes the Canards would be added)

You are welcome, Canards may need a seperate poll. Not a fan myself but I like them on the red Zed, just think they would look out of place on the GM Zed pictured. Depends on what the final look of the car is going to be. :thumbs:

try and have a look at pictures of it from less flattering angles mate and without cannards.

You might find now and again people trip over it with the size of that deck at the front.

I do love it though.

Theres a pic somewhere that shows off perfectly how long it is