Darren B

glrnet

Guys, just had a text from Darren B and he only got back from hospital this evening, an extra 36 hours in due to medication complications :yuck: but he's feeling ok now and hopes to be back on the forum and amongst us tomorrow. :wheelchair: He says hi :)

Best wishes to a top fella hopefully you'll be back before you know it. Gran tourismo will be out soon so you can still play with the zed. Maybe you could learn to power slide with crutches? All the best.

Oh and the in laws hope you recover soon, especially from Jo ;)

I`m back on-line :wave: The opp went well.... so they say, but it really has put me on my a*** a much worse experience than when I actually broke it, which has taken me by surprise. But now 4days after the opp I`m starting to feel a little better, can almost focus on the screen. :wacko:

I now have 4 days of lost forum time to make up for, not to mention the new F1 game I payed over the odds for to be delivered by thursday 1pm, haven`t even attempted opening it yet :headhurt:

Thanks to everyone who have left the kind messages of support, donations can be made to my paypal, daz_***********@hotmail.com :thumbs:

Zed parts can be sent to:

Darren-b

55 zed aveune

Z33 ZED

Best wishes to a top fella hopefully you'll be back before you know it. Gran tourismo will be out soon so you can still play with the zed. Maybe you could learn to power slide with crutches? All the best.

Oh and the in laws hope you recover soon, especially from Jo ;)

Gran Turismo is still a month away :byebye:

Ive already fallen on my ass with the crutches does that count as a slide? :wacko:

Jo hey? :dance:

I`m back on-line :wave: The opp went well.... so they say, but it really has put me on my a*** a much worse experience than when I actually broke it, which has taken me by surprise. But now 4days after the opp I`m starting to feel a little better, can almost focus on the screen. :wacko:

I now have 4 days of lost forum time to make up for, not to mention the new F1 game I payed over the odds for to be delivered by thursday 1pm, haven`t even attempted opening it yet :headhurt:

Thanks to everyone who have left the kind messages of support, donations can be made to my paypal, daz_***********@hotmail.com :thumbs:

Zed parts can be sent to:

Darren-b

55 zed aveune

Z33 ZED

You know what they say, No Pain, No Gain :lol:

I'm sure you will get the post count up in the next few months :lol:

If you need someone to warm the tyres up on your Zed while you are laid up just give me a shout :thumbs:

Whats wrong with him? :blush:

Same thing as I had last year - broken/shattered Heel Bone (Calcaneus) - looks like I might have to have an op as well as a whole year later mine is still not right :thumbdown:

Not good mate. Mine smashed as I had a hollow inside the calcanium making it weak. What I have just had done was to basically have it drilled out the a bone graft :scare: not nice at all

If you need someone to warm the tyres up on your Zed while you are laid up just give me a shout :thumbs:

I wouldn`t mind the pain if I had gained a couple of inches :blush:

The tyres are nice and warm, I wrapped the car up on Monday :byebye:

5c5f4337.jpg

Hope its still there

I wouldn`t mind the pain if I had gained a couple of inches :blush:

The tyres are nice and warm, I wrapped the car up on Monday :byebye:

5c5f4337.jpg

Hope its still there

Only two inches ;):lol:

And do I see the 'culprit' for your op hanging on your garage wall?

Good to hear you up and about - lots of time to plan that big drive out you have in mind eh ;)

In the meantime guess us southerners ought to arrange a drive-by to help your recovery. Hmmmmmm... Wise Old Owl to yours and back :teeth:

Good to hear you up and about - lots of time to plan that big drive out you have in mind eh ;)

In the meantime guess us southerners ought to arrange a drive-by to help your recovery. Hmmmmmm... Wise Old Owl to yours and back :teeth:

Yes but you should know how big a mans 2inches is:

big.jpg

Yes the culprit is still in the garage, reluctant to sell it, i`m sure I`ll be back on it next year :boat:

Yes must get to work with the drive out soon, just after I get to work on F1 2010, ;)

That sounds like a plan :thumbs:

Darren I have taken the liberty of arranging the transport

hyundai_i10_pope_mobile.jpg

Apparently its been sitting idle for a couple of weeks.....