Who has the LOWEST average mpg

HEADPHONES

I got 8.4 (I think it was) after an afternoon being a driver at a charity track thing recently. It was blasting round then stopping to pick up and drop off kids that did a few laps of the sprint track with you.

Day to day mine is good actually.

I'm sure Alex gets about 4 MPG in his car approximately.

15.05mpg in city traffic blipping a bit hear and there nothing fast... slow slow slow :(

36.22mpg on motorway driving (120-140km/h and a few top sprints)

21.6mpg doing track :blush:

21.6 on track? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's normal driving mpg!

Me too - if that... average between 18-21mpg in town.

Motorway average of 24-28. But then I am running an unhealthy fuel rich setup!! ;)

Mine has been on 0 mpg for a good few thousand miles. If you don't reset the trip, every 10,000km or about 7,000 miles (yes, I do have a UK model - I just noticed this) the MPG count goes down to 0. My guess is that the km used in the calculation only have 4 digits. So having not reset mine for a good 30,000 or so, mine is permanently stuck on 0.2 or thereabouts :D

15.05mpg in city traffic blipping a bit hear and there nothing fast... slow slow slow :(

36.22mpg on motorway driving (120-140km/h and a few top sprints)

21.6mpg doing track :blush:

21.6 on track? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's normal driving mpg!

:lol: I know weird huh! suposse it might have been the cooldown laps I did after every punching session, actually can't explain it... it's not like I take it handy around the track either :blush:

Mine has been on 0 mpg for a good few thousand miles. If you don't reset the trip, every 10,000km or about 7,000 miles (yes, I do have a UK model - I just noticed this) the MPG count goes down to 0. My guess is that the km used in the calculation only have 4 digits. So having not reset mine for a good 30,000 or so, mine is permanently stuck on 0.2 or thereabouts :D

Oh well, that was a quick contest.........don't think anyone can go lower than 0.2 let alone ZERO :lol:

anders

:lol:

I'll take you on, get over here and go faster around that track then me... :thumbs:

But then again have you seen Husky's wheels - it would only take one revolution and he'd be round the track :lol:

Ian - 15 on motorways - Jeepers, thought I was using fuel like it was going out of fashion - but clearly not!!

anders

I'll take you on, get over here and go faster around that track then me... :thumbs:

But then again have you seen Husky's wheels - it would only take one revolution and he'd be round the track :lol:

Ian - 15 on motorways - Jeepers, thought I was using fuel like it was going out of fashion - but clearly not!!

Just imagine a prospective buyer taking that for a test drive :lol:

yes, I do have a UK model - I just noticed this

Well, I knew mine was a U.K model quite a while ago. :lol: Only joking 'cos that's what it looked like when I first read it. :)

Pete

Just imagine a prospective buyer taking that for a test drive :lol:

someone sneakily hit reset while at a meet :teeth::teeth: