Wheels, opinions please

gort

I wouldn't say that... I think a few are sitting on the fence :lol:

I'm sitting on my sofa :teeth: sod sitting on a fence, I know there's a recession at the mo, didn't know things were that bad.

Personally the wheels don't do it for me. Just don't have any pazzaz? But then each to their own. If you like them get em?

I was looking at wheels for the 350z,and this company popped up,(incidentally I've used before) and being close to where I live, and also the deals on wheels & tyres, seem to be pretty good.

can you recommend any other places I should be looking at?.

I was looking at wheels for the 350z,and this company popped up,(incidentally I've used before) and being close to where I live, and also the deals on wheels & tyres, seem to be pretty good.

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/?gclid=C ... 4wod0gaH5Q

sorry I forgot the link on the previous post :blush:

sorry I forgot the link on the previous post :blush:

I got some cheap RS4 alloys for my Seat from them, only £600 including decent Toyo tyres, but I wouldn't get alloys for the Zed from them :nono:

Try the traders on here, they will know all about the right offsets etc etc and probably do you a decent deal too :thumbs:

Sometimes members flog their alloys when they sell up, so sometimes you can get a bargain there too :thumbs:

Right, you've all put me off the wheels in the first post.

so I've been looking at these..

gtr-425x425.jpg

the company above sell them, but on there website it says they aren't suitable for the Z, but I've been on other websites selling the same wheel and they say it is, which is correct ?.

ie....

PACKAGE Dotz GTR Silver,

- 19x8.5 £135.13 per wheel with

- 245/40R19 £207.97 TOYO T1R PROXES

- for 2004 Nissan 350Z. 3.5 V6

Right, you've all put me off the wheels in the first post.

so I've been looking at these..

gtr-425x425.jpg

the company above sell them, but on there website it says they aren't suitable for the Z, but I've been on other websites selling the same wheel and they say it is, which is correct ?.

ie....

PACKAGE Dotz GTR Silver,

- 19x8.5 £135.13 per wheel with

- 245/40R19 £207.97 TOYO T1R PROXES

- for 2004 Nissan 350Z. 3.5 V6

they aren't very wide, and they aren't staggered, so you would have to stagger the tyres instead, which is never really ideal.

personally if i was upgradin gthe zed wheels i would be looking for a 9" front wheel and a 10" rear wheel most likely in 19" rim size.

if your looking for cost effective then rare rims are your answer, lots of decent wheels to fit at not rediculous prices. but your still going to be looking at around 1000 quid mark for wheel and tyres.

you could go and get cheaper stuff, but you'll be looking at heavier wheels. making the car slower at the same time