Ian Lewkowicz RIP

Ekona

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, but how unforgiving our English roads are. During my European trip the roads abroad are better conditioned, far better quality of tarmac, signage and run off areas for people to rest - away from the main cariageway and so on.

English roads are notoriously bad even before it rains. I could rant on for ages......

Such sad news to read. I would like to pass my condolences to both families and wish them the strength to cope at this very difficult time.

I was looking forward to meeting with people including Ian at the Japshow Finale in October. Such a pleasant chap who had shown great dedication to the club in such a short time, attending several meets and truly enjoying his car with new found friends.

He will be sadly missed by many who knew him here and his family can take solace in knowing the few who had the pleasure in meeting him as part of this club would give testemant to the great chap he was.

I have taken the liberty of removing Ians contact details from the forum and would ask that if there is a close friend of Ian and his family present here that he/she converse with the family if possible and if they would be willing to receive a gesture of our condolences from the club, advise a member of the team where this should be sent.

Regards,

Chris.

Oh my goodness ! I can't believe all this , I'm completely shocked n so lost for words , I met Ian at a couple of shows n was looking forward to meeting him again at jap finale , he was a top guy and trully dedicated to his zed n the club ,he always made everyone laugh at shows we often chatted on facebook always about the zed's , I'm totally totally Gutted at the sad loss of Ian, my heart n condolences go to his family and also haleys family too .

RIP Ian

Will miss you buddy ,

Tragic news like this certainly puts everything into perspective.

I was really saddened to hear about this. My thoughts go out to everyone affected.

+1 couldn't put it better myself. Ian's input to the forum will be greatly missed.