Cure my boredom please!

chrisjones6699

Work can be very uneventful and all i seem to do is flick between the forum and facebook. Sometimes, not much happens on either site and I'm just sat here hoping that something will happen to kill time!

I'm in need of boredom cures! Anyone got any good recommendations? :shrug:

LoL .. It's funny because I spend quite a lot of time doing the same thing ...

If Facebook / Forum aren't very exciting I usually go looking for things on eBay .. or watch some youtube videos ..

And if I'm REALLY bored ... I do some work .. :lol::lol:

chris im completely with you, i assume you have already trawled the green room and spammed it?

i dont hit facebook at wirk so its forum, hotmail. fortunately we have google chat on the work email so that kills a decent amount of time. today though the fan is dripping with brown so i'm bored yet working, kind of like sleep working.

Clean your car? ....... or better still clean my car :lol::lol:

Nice idea....but im in work :lol:

Play Scrabble

Yeah could do! I love scrabble! :thumbs:

Play Car Town on Facebook.

Dependent on office surface and co-workers, get yourself a lil RC drift car and set up a course.

Awesome idea!! :thumbs:

search for fragger on here.

There is a huge thread when we all got addicted 6 months ago

Got it on my iPhone! :lol:

Work can be very uneventful and all i seem to do is flick between the forum and facebook. Sometimes, not much happens on either site and I'm just sat here hoping that something will happen to kill time!

If Facebook / Forum aren't very exciting I usually go looking for things on eBay .. or watch some youtube videos ..

:lol::lol: I got this image of us living parallel lives! Forum.....facebook....forum....facebook....youtube.....forum....facebook.....work........ebay.........forum......end of day! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I got this image of us living parallel lives! Forum.....facebook....forum....facebook....youtube.....forum....facebook.....work........ebay.........forum......end of day! :lol::lol:

Hahah .. Yep you just summed up most days for me ... I did forget to mention the occasional doodling session in meetings ... LoL

:lol: