Wreckless driving video NSFW

KJ.

I bet chris it was at the point where the car was speeding towards a junction and hit a jeep up the rear. Only to find the car was allowing a mother and kid to cross the road. Now that I wasn't expecting and it just shows.

I'm sure we all put our pedal to the metal on a number of times, little can we expect the unexpected.

I watched the whole video - some of the clips were trully gut wrenchin to think of the damage and loss of life - especially the un-acted scenes.

This film should be shown to all new drivers as part of their driving course.

I bet chris it was at the point where the car was speeding towards a junction and hit a jeep up the rear. Only to find the car was allowing a mother and kid to cross the road. Now that I wasn't expecting and it just shows.

I'm sure we all put our pedal to the metal on a number of times, little can we expect the unexpected.

I watched the whole video - some of the clips were trully gut wrenchin to think of the damage and loss of life - especially the un-acted scenes.

This film should be shown to all new drivers as part of their driving course.

100% mate!! What an amazing idea!!

I lasted a little after that scene.....i cant remember what part as my brain cant process such gut churning images! Suffice to say, its upset me and done its job!

A sad collection of images, although i would hope that scenes like this are already at the back of every drivers mind when they get behind the wheel of any vehicle. Although i found the videos didn't really bother me in a morbid sense their meaning is still very clear. as suggested images like these in full tv quality pre driving test would be something very valuable.

Its everyones responsibility in this world to keep others safe; drivers to think and be careful, pedestrians to be aware and not just take it for granted its a clear crossing, parents to keep control of their children (something they are becoming more lax about every year it seems), our councils and government keeping the roads a safe place with enforcement and facilities, and finally the car manufacturers to continue to better the cars we drive protecting us and the people around us.

Just me with my very black sense of humour that found some of it quite funny then? Obviously the real life stuff not quite so humourous, but watching the acted-up stuff made me chuckle. So much of it was the pedestrians fault too for not looking when they cross the road properly. If that had been just a clip of the real life incidents then it might have hit home a bit more, but the over-the-top stuff just doesn't work with me.

Probably not a very popular view and I expect to be slated for it, but there you go.

Just me with my very black sense of humour that found some of it quite funny then? Obviously the real life stuff not quite so humourous, but watching the acted-up stuff made me chuckle. So much of it was the pedestrians fault too for not looking when they cross the road properly. If that had been just a clip of the real life incidents then it might have hit home a bit more, but the over-the-top stuff just doesn't work with me.

Probably not a very popular view and I expect to be slated for it, but there you go.

no i understand where your coming from, i didnt laugh but i didnt find it moving me, only the real ones caught me a little but they were watered down.

Couldn't agree more with the message. Safe respossible driving is a must. Having had to deliver more than my share of death messages to family members following drivers not paying attention to the road. I know exactly what the video extracts are meant to portray. But lets not be put off too much the z drivers i have encounted are more than aware of the resposibility that comes with driving a performace vehicle.

almost made me sick....maybe too much?

I think that's kind of the idea, shock people. If it stops one person overtaking a slow lorry when they shouldn't then it's done it's job!

i was never keen on negative advertisement...still think its a bit too much. that should be an x rated video!

I think that's kind of the idea, shock people. If it stops one person overtaking a slow lorry when they shouldn't then it's done it's job!

i was never keen on negative advertisement...still think its a bit too much. that should be an x rated video!

Sometimes it's needed, you should be in a room full of hairy, noisy lorry drivers doing their CPC when you show them a picture of two 45T lorries one smashed into the back of each other.

Sometimes one of them will make a joke as at first it doesn't look too bad.... then you show them the next picture of the Nissan Micra getting pulled out from under the rear axle of the front lorry. The driver in the back lorry had pulled his Tacho so he could get some overtime in and fell asleep at the wheel, family of 4 in the Micra permanently asleep now...

Sometimes it's needed, you should be in a room full of hairy, noisy lorry drivers doing their CPC when you show them a picture of two 45T lorries one smashed into the back of each other.

Sometimes one of them will make a joke as at first it doesn't look too bad.... then you show them the next picture of the Nissan Micra getting pulled out from under the rear axle of the front lorry. The driver in the back lorry had pulled his Tacho so he could get some overtime in and fell asleep at the wheel, family of 4 in the Micra permanently asleep now...

I am dentist m8 and part of my training was a few months at the road accident hospital in athens at the maxillofacial department. the only hospital of this kind in greece actually. still having nightmares 10 years later. should be xrated i think. just my opinion nothing more. maybe i am too sensitive :)

I've lost a number of friends on the roads. This type of film brings back memories of them and makes you think 'what if' when you recall you're lucky escapes.

I've also been on the scene of a few road accidents (passing by) and been lucky that generally nobody has been seriously hurt, I'm not sure how I'd cope if they were badly injured.