Meguiars detailing seminar 27th November 2010

Envy Valeting

Hey all! Apologies for the lack of posts from me of late. Been doing a lot of running around.

Anyway it gives me great pleasure to announce that I have managed to secure a detailing seminar at Meguiars HQ in Daventry on the 27th November 2010. Its one of the 1st of the year and I've had to sit on this news til now.

Its basically a morning where you get to meet at Meguiars, they give an excellent presentation on how to look after your car then you get to try their intimidating light tunnel, use products for yourselves and of course buy some products too!

Official blurb is below, spaces are strictly limited to 25 and we will be taking deposits of £10 (refundable on the day when you turn up..sadly when I have run this for other forums people put their names down, take a slot then dont bother to turn up on the day :angry: )

It is a winter only seminar as they are too busy in the summer doing shows.

You will need to be at their HQ by 10.00 on the 27th and the location is

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=45 ... &A=Y&Z=110

Thank you for your interest in our Detailing Seminars.

Hosting "Workshops" or seminars for car enthusiasts is an important part Meguiar's everyday global activity. In the UK we have spoken at many club regional and national meeting venues about Meguiar's automotive surface care. In the summer months, weather and venue permitting, we follow our PowerPoint presentation with some hands-on practice of techniques and products on a members car, typically in the car park.

With the recent move to our new facilities in Daventry, it is now possible for us to host such events almost entirely indoors, in optimal conditions.

Our seminars consist of:-

•A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

•An hour or so working on a visitor's car in our Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

•Every visitor receives a pack of sachet samples to take away.

We aim to attract enthusiasts with a passion for making their car look the best it possibly can. When such people have experienced Meguiar's products for themselves, they invariably become advocates for our brand.

In the final analysis our motives are entirely selfish.

Our facilities can accommodate 20-25 people, and we will provide refreshments during the morning. We aim to start the seminar at 10am.

1) Envy Valeting (Tim)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic