New Member "Hello"

Hello Folks

Just joined a few minutes ago, I bought a 350z last week absolutely love the car,after being used to a few mercs the last one an SLK I agree with the comments,"no contest".

Took her out for a spin and yep a disappearing boxster did appear in my rear view mirror, what a coincidence. I am a 57yr old male teenager who still likes to live a little bit and I am looking forward to future messages.

On a serious side the only problem I have is a common one with other 350's, I see that I will need some new wiper arms basically aluminium rusting. I see from other messages that some have been advised to contact other members? Are these people members or companies that sell spares etc? I would appreciate best practice on this irritating area for my car is in great condition. Photos to follow.

Stay fit hope to see you on meets.

:wave:

Welcome to the forum, you've made the right choice going for a Zed.

The wiper arm issue is a familiar problem and has been suggested already, you can whip it off and spray it yourself if you so desire.

There's loads of info and helpful threads on the forum about all sorts of stuff. So have a good search around and you'll soon find whatever you're after.

And as nobody else has said it yet :worthless::worthless:

Pics of your new pride and joy please :D