Japspeed

M13KYF

the team have decided to remove Trading permission from Japspeed so you will no longer see their subforum.

After reading many complaints about badly fitting exhaust and the appalling excuses they came back with we no longer wanted them to be a part of the forum.

Hope thats not to do with my thread. :( i didnt want to report them as bad traders. Just a poor fitting exhaust i had, they may have made an excuse, but they are willing to give me a FULL refund. Which isnt bad at all really.

no not just your post but others too.

rubbish excuse though trying to blame that the bumper holes have moved. Anyway they should give a full refund. The exhaust doesn't fit.

This was coming as well...

Traders are getting a bit thin on the ground at the moment... I reckon its about time some decent traders stepped up to the mark with some good deals.... Theres only a handful of trusted ones left...

No reflection on the team of course, just seems to be the norm across all industries these days... Customer service does not seem to be top priority and they only seem to be damaging their own reputations :bangin:

There are still plenty of traders here, the scrolling list at the bottom lists all of the ones currently on board with the club. There isnt any "spring clean" per se, but more of addressing issues as and when enough is enough :thumbs:

£350 for an exhaust, if they can make a profit on that, then for the sake of bending the pipe 2 degrees more i would have been a very happy chappie! And so would everyone else!

They now know the common problems, they can surely get it rectified and be onto a real winner :)

Thats a shame, i agree with Bennett they offered good products at good prices they just needed to have a bit more quality control and it would have been fine. But for a £350 exhaust you know what your getting is going to have problems.

The Scorpion is approx £350 and ive never read a bad comment... Plus they come with a lifetime guarantee so it is achievable to provide customer service its just Japspeed didnt choose to :thumbs:

i enquired about the exhaust they had for sale. didnt get anything back at all. got a scorpion instead.

plus they were selling "zed" keyrings for 22 quid and when i told them you can get them from ebay for a tenner he was not happy. (but reduced the price, so fair doo's)

never mind plenty of good traders on here still.

Hmm Im not sure IMO thats the best thing to do. Alot of companies will bend over backwards to help you when on a forum due to pressure from the forum and they could lose a sale. Now they might tell us to get lost. Also with them being on the forum we had a voice and a medium on which to complain to them to. I fear with that channel of communcation gone it might be worse for us. Thats IMO of course.

Hmm Im not sure IMO thats the best thing to do. Alot of companies will bend over backwards to help you when on a forum due to pressure from the forum and they could lose a sale. Now they might tell us to get lost. Also with them being on the forum we had a voice and a medium on which to complain to them to. I fear with that channel of communcation gone it might be worse for us. Thats IMO of course.

Japspeed even provided substandard products to one of the admin team, which I think indicates how much they care about the forum and its members. IMHO it would be wrong of the forum to look like it encourages members to buy K1s or K2s when it appears its a lottery whether they fit. I would rather folk didn't buy, therefore not requiring a "line of communication". :)

Japspeed even provided substandard products to one of the admin team, which I think indicates how much they care about the forum and its members. IMHO it would be wrong of the forum to look like it encourages members to buy K1s or K2s when it appears its a lottery whether they fit. I would rather folk didn't buy, therefore not requiring a "line of communication". :)

I know just putting my 2 cents out there :thumbs: