Japspeed

M13KYF

bugger i wanted one of there y-pipes for £120! dought ile be able to find another that cheap

+1 :headhurt:

I knackered mine on a speed hump last week - I will call them and see if I can get at same price - I will let you know Taddy ;)

bugger i wanted one of there y-pipes for £120! dought ile be able to find another that cheap

I knackered mine on a speed hump last week - I will call them and see if I can get at same price - I will let you know Taddy ;)

i don't get that :shrug: they sell crap that doesnt fit, they loose there trading rights, and yet people are still wanting to buy from them.

more fool you sir; more fool you :shrug:

i don't get that :shrug: they sell crap that doesnt fit, they loose there trading rights, and yet people are still wanting to buy from them.

more fool you sir; more fool you :shrug:

Whilst I understand there have been issues with some members - you only tend to hear from the people complaining and not the people that are happy with service and product. Japspeeds products are not crap (when they fit) - I have a K1 that fits and I love it - but I do acknowledge others have had issues so there is a problem with quality control on back boxes. As far as I know, there has never been an issue on the Y pipe.

and Rich - I am no fool, and resent being called one

Can I ask a silly question? are there any other Exhausts on the market at the price of the K1 with the same sound as the K1? I know you've been going on about the scorpion, but isn't that much quieter? i've been saving for a K1 as I love the roar! :blackeye:

Can I ask a silly question? are there any other Exhausts on the market at the price of the K1 with the same sound as the K1? I know you've been going on about the scorpion, but isn't that much quieter? i've been saving for a K1 as I love the roar! :blackeye:

the buddy club isn't much more and you won't have to cut the cooling fins off to make it fit

the comment was aimed at the decision not the person.

i've had a serious look at them and know that there method of fitment correction is shoddy to say the least.

for instance cutting one of the tips at an angle so that it visually lines up. instead of designing it properly in the first place.

the comment was aimed at the decision not the person.

i've had a serious look at them and know that there method of fitment correction is shoddy to say the least.

for instance cutting one of the tips at an angle so that it visually lines up. instead of designing it properly in the first place.

Okay - I have K1 and not K2 - so there is already a difference

But to be honest - both zorst are BUDGET - you pay for what you get - I am sure we would all like the budget to spend £2k on a system, but in reality £300 is all some can afford - and I am happy with my £300 spend as I am sure many others are...

Got a sneaky feeling a lock is coming on.... :lol:

the buddy club isn't much more and you won't have to cut the cooling fins off to make it fit

Buddy club is infinately better and not a lot more as Rich says. I would be far far happier paying more to have a buddy club than a K1, having seen both in detail, they are a world apart in terms of quality.