Another new Zed owner!

Hi All

I've finally bought a Zed after admiring them for so long :yahoo: After doing my research I decided to go down the route of an import. The Zed I went for had recently been imported, so all the conversion side of things had been done etc + has a full history. As you can see from a couple of pics below it is in great condition. It is on an 03 plate with only 13,000 miles of the clock. Body work and wheels are pretty much faultless.

I'm still struggling to wipe the smile off my face every time I drive it :D

I will probably be seeking some advice from the experienced heads on some possible mods. To start with advice and guidance would really be appreciated in respect of sorting out the Jap Sat Nav!! I see there has been a custom version designed by a member which might be the perfect solution.....? If anyone has had this installed it would be great to get their feedback.

Cheers

aroberts

Welcome to the forum. :wave: What a great find with only 12k on the clock. Will it remain a garage queen, only used in the weekends?

Hi. Yeah pleased finding this one, but will not be a garage queen....she's already done 2.5k in the last six weeks! At the moment she is my daily driver :thumbs: