World Cup starting soon !!! C'mon England !!

MEH its only a paper document :lol: Yeh mate thats because they didnt like the options that were given at the time to replace the Union Jack. The only option was the aboriginal flag..... but when I was over there a few months ago it was all over the news that change is coming etc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEH its only a paper document :lol: Yeh mate thats because they didnt like the options that were given at the time to replace the Union Jack. The only option was the aboriginal flag..... but when I was over there a few months ago it was all over the news that change is coming etc.

be interesting to see what happens.

i think it was more to do with the republic candidates on offer last time. and not the flag options.

i still think it should be the green and yellow flag with the roo on it with boxing gloves on :lol:

or their other option was a great big pink flag with F**K all POMMIE's on it :lol:

I am not to impressed with Cappello's Squad but as I'm an England fan i want them to do well. I am not getting caught up in all the hype that they will win the cup as I don't think they will walk their group. If England click they are capable of beating anyone. It all depends which England turn up... Here's Hoping :#1: ...Come on England :yahoo:

be interesting to see what happens.

i think it was more to do with the republic candidates on offer last time. and not the flag options.

i still think it should be the green and yellow flag with the roo on it with boxing gloves on :lol:

or their other option was a great big pink flag with F**K all POMMIE's on it :lol:

+1 on the boxing roo :lol:

....The only good thing that comes out of England is the road to Scotland :lol:;) .

I don't trust any country thats has spotted dick as a national dish. :lol:

coming from the country whos national dish ingredients list is what is found in most other countries dog food :lol:

....The only good thing that comes out of England is the road to Scotland :lol:;) .

coming from the country whos national dish ingredients list is what is found in most other countries dog food :lol:

What about haggis....it taste magic! Away and eat your crumpets and tea.... :lol:

What about haggis....it taste magic! Away and eat your crumpets and tea.... :lol:

stop flouncing your tartan skirt and sit down, before you embarras yourself ya big haggis eating cross dresser :p

:lol:

;)

stop flouncing your tartan skirt and sit down, before you embarras yourself ya big haggis eating cross dresser :p

:lol:

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

We wear kilts (or as the simpletons say 'skirts) because we have 2 foot walipers and like them to get a bit of air. We know you guys wear them too but only on Sundays and not in public as you have needled1cks. :lol:

To the table, I bring Irn Bru, haggis, whiskey, tablet, shortbread, bagpipes, big ass claymore swords, the inventors of the tyre (yes, the type you use on the car), TV, steam engine, bicycle, telephone, penicillan and radar to name but a few.

What that? You guys have toad in the hole and morris dancing? Way cool! :lol:

What is it about football........... don't get me wrong I enjoy a good game when its played properly, but.........

it seem's to bring out the worst in people. I recently had to do a survey out the front of a London Club just before the game starts..... honestly it was just a bunch of chav's with earrings hurling abuse at one another, giv'in it large....pathetic :shrug:

As for the players......they seem to get paid huge amounts of money to prance around then fall over crying at the slightest touch. I remember the old saying...

Football = Gentlemen's game played by thugs

Rugby = Thugs game played by gentleman

Besides, when was the last time you footie lot went to a match and was able to enjoy it with a pint in your hand :lol:

Just my two pence :D

I'm a yobbo drinker that gets hammered before the game and annoys everyone by going to the loo 3 or 4 times.

I don't need more pints so I have a bovril and eat pies at half time ! !

:boxing:

:lol::lol:

Football = Gentlemen's game played by thugs

Rugby = Thugs game played by gentleman

football is a sport played by gentlemen; watched by thugs

rubgy is played by thugs; watched by gentlemen

i find no enjoyment in football, rugby is far better.

and i do like the new modern scots man :lol:

43053.jpg

and i do like the new modern scots man :lol:

43053.jpg

But that's an English model..... You can tell as he doesn't have ginger hair. Sarnie says all Scotsmen have ginger hair!

So that is an Englishman in a skirt. Least he left the fishnets at home! :lol::lol:

I'm a yobbo drinker that gets hammered before the game and annoys everyone by going to the loo 3 or 4 times.

do your mates wind you up while you are in the bog by screaming "GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"?

BTW, I notice the 1/2 australians didn't mention how the cricket went last week :lol::lol::lol: