errrrr..... Audi 350z...........

DoogyRev

I think that would work if the R8 didn't exist... The way the black 'panel' fits to the rear window looks alright, but the fact it's a pathetic attempt to make a car look like something it isn't does detract from that some what. Bit like a Nova with a Mitsi Evo bumper grafter to the front. Only not quite as bad.

:thumbdown:

And nobody noticed that the whole rear light is different from pic 3 to pic 4?

Gone from OEM to those horrible blister things...

actually, if you scroll up a touch...

the lights on 3 and 4 are diff too, you think he put an audi badge on the front too?

i thank you :p

:lol:

american styling is very different to europe!

i ended up catching the tail end of one of those custom my ride programs on sky, ya know... the garage that done pimp my ride, but have now gone serious and made a "proper" restore or tune up on cars. they were perfectly serious about the work they were doing as being up there with the best which no doubt they are, that interior fella they have and some of the electrical jobs they do is amazing...but id still never have any of their ideas on a car of mine

i guess their tuning kinda resembles americans ( in general now, to save any arguments :lol: ) as a nation - loud, very in your face, OTT, shall i continue...

I saw this car driving through Birmingham today, Hagley road. Missus spotted it, I've got her into 350z spotting, her words were "check out that 350 with dodgy black bits stuck on the side!"

I think your Mrs may have actually seen an R8 as this zed is in California :blush:

:lol:

I saw this car driving through Birmingham today, Hagley road. Missus spotted it, I've got her into 350z spotting, her words were "check out that 350 with dodgy black bits stuck on the side!"

I think your Mrs may have actually seen an R8 as this zed is in California :blush:

+1

As if the pictures could get any worse, the further I scrolled down...

I thought, the black 'blade' styling, "Alright, fair enough, thats too much."

Then, the bottom picture, *pants meet @*!#*-*teary-eyed*

****ing idiot.

Besides from the Audi garbage, its a nice car.

Probably wasn't this one then :lol: But it was a 350 with blades, not an R8.