New Peugot RCZ Sports Coupe

maxi-glasgow

One word.... French

wouldn't touch one with a barge pole. Had 2 new top Spec citroens as a boy. Good when working but fell to bits

I'll give it it's due, looks quite cool

adverts all over the place at the moment! I think I kinda like it, not sure yet.

Would be a nice girls car (not being derogatory to you sprinkles on here of course - aimed at normal girls...no wait that didnt come out right...I mean normal girls as in girls that don't know nor care about cars...ah you know what i mean..don't you?? :headhurt::wacko::surrender: )

adverts all over the place at the moment! I think I kinda like it, not sure yet.

Would be a nice girls car (not being derogatory to you sparkles on here of course - aimed at normal girls...no wait that didnt come out right...I mean normal girls as in girls that don't know nor care about cars...ah you know what i mean..don't you?? :headhurt::wacko::surrender: )

do you need a bigger shovel to dig that hole? :lol:

I drove past one about 2 weeks ago, I was trying to work out what it was, as I've not seen any adverts for it. When I saw the badge, I thought well, okay, styling isn't too bad, but with Peugeot badge - :yuck:

No wonder he pulled over from the outside lane to the middle lane when he saw me coming along!!

Thing is, all French cars have a bad name, it's a shame. It's a bit like Alfa Romeo - some of the cars have some really great styling, although it's an Alfa, you just know things are going to go wrong - a shame!

Back lights look like rounded off 350 lights.

Would be a nice girls car (not being derogatory to you sprinkles on here of course - aimed at normal girls...no wait that didnt come out right...I mean normal girls as in girls that don't know nor care about cars...ah you know what i mean..don't you?? :headhurt::wacko::surrender: )

Snow plow anyone?! :p:p:lol::lol:

i happen to like pugs, but they haven't done anything of any significance in many years. the good old days of the 205 GTI and the 306 GTI6 are dead.

but this is designed to reignite the french market because at the moment even the french have gone off peugeot.

the exterior styling on it is very clever. as the roof has a double bubble effect to it.

the biggest let down is the front grille. but an after market kit would soon fix that.

as for the engine its the same unit found in the mini 1.6 and a 1.6 turbo. and will be the same unit going into the mini coupe when its released (much prefer the looks of that)

i was hoping it to be so much more. but for what its designed for (which is not for people like us) i think it has potential. if you've seen teh future designs for the pug coupe the new i think its designated SR1 is very nice

http://www.peugeot.com/en/news/2010/1/7 ... 4wod8iu6JA