Do you guys flash?

bigmike20vt

OK so really sad question (although am sure busa1300 will know where i am coming from as he recently left the coupe fold!)

Sunday all being well i say goodbye to my fiat coupe and hello to a Zed.

One of the things i really enjoy is keeping half an eye out for other coupe owners and getting / recieving a flash (or an owners club flier under my wiper)

However, with only 7500 fiat coupes in UK i believe i guess i see more ferraris knocking about that coupes it seems sometimes.

So, is there any 350Z etiquette or will i just look like some sort of ijit if i go round flashing other Zeds?

right.... i shall never admit to asking this question ever again :teeth::blush:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always give a flash and a wave, even in the Mondeo which is probably when I get a WTF look back from the other Zed driver!!! :lol:

LOL!

i do wonder how many coupe owners will get a random flash of an odd bloke in a 350Z over the next few months.

force of habit and all that!.

I also end up spraying the wind screen alot by mistake as everything is on the other side to the Mondeo so if anyone sees a crazy man washing his windscreen and wipers going like the clappers that means hello!!!!

Ha Ha I do that when i've been driving my corsa n get in the zed it's soooo frustraiting :lol::lol::lol:

I flash and wave to other Zeds :wave: , but as you say there are more ferraris about :lol:

When you get home you go to the spotted or flyered section and give details of year, model, colour, location and time. don't post the full reg. no., just enough so the owner will know it was them :thumbs:

Its usually such a surprise to see another ZED (except at meets) that by the time you get over the initial shock you just hope the flash/wave got seen :surrender:

But I have never been 'spotted' in the 5 years I have been on the forum :not_me::shrug:

Edit: except once by local member Cavey - just remembered :blush:

i went past a fellow zedder the other week and waved, received a wave back, my mate in was like, "who was that?" "i dunno, just a fellow zed owner" i replied.

turned out to be Walbertonio, my first spot from another forum member.

gave one guy in a red zed a wave last night and got a nod back, no response on the spotted thread yet though.