Some decent pics of my widearch 350Z

docwra

Finally managed to get some decent pics of the car at Duxford last weekend - these were taken outside the US Hangar along with the Mint Tyres Skyline R32. Im rather pleased with people standing next to an SR71 Blackbird but checking out my 350Z :D

Mud is due to stupid Duxford access road :down:

P5020230.jpg

P5020226.jpg

P5020229.jpg

P5020228.jpg

P5020224.jpg

P5020223.jpg

P5020222.jpg

Ive also caught a guy in a Gallardo convertible and another in a GT3RS checking it out in the last week, which makes me rather happy :D

Does look good. :thumbs: One thing though, what tyres are you running on the rears? From those picstures it looks like the rear offside is on the wrong way round if they are rotationals. Could be just the make of tyre though?

Edit: Ignore me, I think I am just being paranoid :lol:

Thanks for the positive response - its been rather less ....... positive elsewhere ;)

The arches are metal, fabricated by Will at Streetoptions - he's done an astonishingly good job, so good it looks factory. The kit was Chargespeed and fitted beautifully, but obviously needed some work to go with the arches. :)

The car does ideally need to be lower but is already pretty close at the front, and its a daily drive too - ideally Id like some decent 20's, but Im thinking about taking it down a bit first and seeing how I get on as its a lot cheaper ;) Handy photoshop though:

docchop.jpg

Im going to sort a proper build thread out, or I could just be lazy of course ....... http://streetoptions.co.uk/WidebodyNissan350z.aspx ;)

Oh, wheels are Work Equip 18x10J's, ET -36 front and ET -42 rear, running 255/40 and 265/35 rear :)

Looks awesome after the photoshop. B)

The wheel isn't my taste (I know you built the car around them though) but the size / offset is so aggressive it's hard not to love the stance! I also like the fact you've gone for chunky tyres and not stretched ones!

The arches are a work of art! I'm liking the black mirrors too!

You MUST drop it to do the car justice! :teeth:

I quite like it actually, and I'm not a massive fan of mods like this usually. One criticism I would have is the front arches look bigger than the rears and IMO it would look better if they were the same, or smaller on the front. Difficult to get a real feel for it in the pictures though. THink a look in the flesh would be better. Or more pics? :)

Jesus that is one wide Zed mate :thumbs:

+1 :wacko:

In my humble opinion you'd need to slap the rear down on the wheels, maybe not go so aggressive on the width of the rear tyre. Have to say it looks like great workmanship from where I'm sitting (watching it from 50" away on a 32" TV :lol: )

Well done!

:dummy:

I'll be the first then :blush:

I think it looks awful, I can appreciate the work thats gone into it but it just doesn't suit the Z at all IMO

Oh believe me, you arent the first by any means :D

Its not going to be to everyones taste, but it really does look better in the metal, promise :D

I am going to have a good think about making it lower or filling the arches - the rears are really the problem but its a bit of a balance between awesome looks and drivability. I will be coming to most of the big shows this year so Im sure youll have a chance to see it in the metal as well, but thank you for all of the positive commesnt, and cheers for the less positive but still constructive ones. On other forums Ive had "It looks Halfords spec", "worse than a standard car" and "It look @*!#" :shrug: