My matt orange zed

Jay

Hey guys and girls. I picked up the zed today and I LOVE IT, yes its very very bright but my god it looks great imo.............. Sorry for not posting some pics up sooner...... I have been at the pub for a few beers :lol::drunk: Anyway here is my beast........... its defo a marmite colour so I dont expect everyone to like it.... enjoy:

08052010274.jpg

08052010272.jpg

08052010271.jpg

08052010268.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is bloody awesome! Miles better than the phone pic! I love it love it love it!!!! Once you get some new wheels on that is gonna be one of the best looking zeds! AND it matches your hair now! :lol:

Thanks guys and gals.......... new wheels are on the way with a nice offset :blush: Stew laura loves the colour although keeps saying........... I cant believe thats your car hahaha. Yup black handles will be the next mod I think :teeth: ............... anyway bed time for me lol had a few to many beers :lol:

That. I like. :thumbs:

What's wrong with the wheels? Orange car + black wheels = B)

Only mod(s) I would make is colour coded handles, hide the side-repeater inside the Z badge and move the number plate up 6 inches so it's above the grille.

I like that a lot jay, agree on the comments about the wheels al also the rear lights look really dull now but those are all things that are very easy to change. What's the longevity of a wrap? Seen some ferraris where they peel away a bit but not sure if that's just poor workmanship by the company doing it.

Ooft mate! That's awesome! Looks like totally dynamic done us proud again!

It's amazing!

Don't know if ur read knockhill thread, my car got wrecked yesterday! The full side is all mashed in from front to back. A shelf fell of the garage wall and landed on...