My matt orange zed

Jay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a thought?

What happens with stuff like Insurance and declaring to DVLA its had a colour change as its not like a permanent colour change?

Dan

You don't have to declare wraps :thumbs:

I need to phone up the dvla tomoz or during the week but I spoke to the owner of total dynamic and he says none of his customers have had problems as its not permenant as u say. So all is well :)

dont have to declare :scare: thats bonkers, but what about the police database being wrong?

Its not permanent so you don't have to declare it - you might get stopped and asked about it but nowt they can do once you point out its a wrap ;)

dont have to declare :scare: thats bonkers, but what about the police database being wrong?

Its not permanent so you don't have to declare it - you might get stopped and asked about it but nowt they can do once you point out its a wrap ;)

wow, didn't realise that, new bit of legislation on its way soon then :lol:

Having seen the car in the flesh on Saturday morning ( even before Jay had seen it :p ) I can confirm that it is even more orange in real life than on the pics ... honestly !!

Looks stunning though and the guys did a great job with the wrapping.

Mine will be ready tomorrow :yahoo: I'm going for something a little more conseravtive ( or should that be Conservative / Lib Dem' !? ) and more suited to my advancing years ! ;):lol: