Post bodyshop, Pre wash snaps!

Cragus

Hey everyone! :thumbs:

Got the Z back from the bodyshop today. It is in need of a wash but thought I would throw a copy of pictures up showing the work I have had done.

-SHINE AMUSE FRONT BUMPER (BLACK MESH INSERTS)

-SHINE AMUSE SIDE SKIRTS

-REAR TAILGATE SMOOTHED AND PAINTED

-NISMO V1 SPOILER

Thanks to CS for the spoiler, Sarah for the kit and ZMANALEX for the mesh! All top bloke/blokettes!

I will post some better pictures when its has a little bit of a wash.

SAM_0439.jpg

SAM_0440.jpg

SAM_0441.jpg

Looks very nice and aggresive mate hust get rid of that arial and should i add the classic.............needs spacing and lowering :teeth:

Like the red callipers too B)

Thanks guys! Pleased with with outcome :) .

I am hoping to avoid spacers by getting the right size offsets on wheels but we will see what happens with that.

looking good mate, my car got wrecked tonight, heading to bodyshop tomorrow and hopefully get it bk on wednesday to get it ready for modified live

Yeah I read on the other thread mate. Thats killer....always thought garage was the safest place for a car aswell.

Am I the only only one that cant really see it? Looks very clean and these kits look nice but seriously take some better pictures. A Nice location or even an empty carpark but not on your drive lol!.

:rant:

Am I the only only one that cant really see it? Looks very clean and these kits look nice but seriously take some better pictures. A Nice location or even an empty carpark but not on your drive lol!.

:blush:

+1

:blush:

+1

Give me a break guys - thats why I labelled the thread pre wash snaps! I will give it a bit of a wash and get some decent ones up soon - I am a busy boy! :blush: