• Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • Green Party
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Monster Raving Loony Party
    • Other
    • Not Voting

i live in the north so Conservative and camaron will never ever get my vote, as he's said many times he hates the north and thinks we should all move down south.

I think you're mistaking Cameron for Clarkson :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came out the same as well :blush:

first time round just did the 3 main parties,

second time i did all of them

and BNP came out on top overwhelmingly :blush: i won't be voting for them though there is an undercurrent in that party which i do not trust. and no matter how glossy the facard they are still a bunch of cretins.

get rid of the front man and they might stand a better chance, but that party is riddled with some very nasty characters.

Strangely I find Nick Griffin the most palatable member of the BNP.

Now don't get me wrong, I fundamentally disagree with the basis the party stands on so will not be voting for them but compared to the other BNP representatives I've seen he comes across as the most articulate and controlled of the bunch.

Everyone in my office came out BNP as well with that site. If a party was too come out with some of the policies that the BNP have, without the racial undertones or criminal background, then I think they could have a good chance at winning over the public.

Everyone in my office came out BNP as well with that site. If a party was too come out with some of the policies that the BNP have, without the racial undertones or criminal background, then I think they could have a good chance at winning over the public.

exactly my thoughts

As far as im concerned with being in the Army no matter who we vote for they will steal off another sector to make it right in another. How many times has the education,defence,health budgets been cut but we have never seen a massive rise in any other. Also have friends that work in the public sector and they are forced to spend the money so that the budget will remain the same for the next year. I think no matter who you vote for you will be pleased with some of the out come but not all off it and its a no win situation we are in.

I always think that if you don't vote you shouldn't complain if you don't like the way the country is being run. Maybe a silly opinion but its the way ive been brought up.

i agree with this, hence im not voting, and dont care :lol:

bad way of doing things i know but when all i hear is a playground slagging match between children i feel voting is worthless.

Seeing a sign saying "dont vote for him he's a ba***rd" really makes me think the whole system is pathetic. I couldnt care if he has five wives and likes going for a morning run in his boxers, if he can add and subtract correctly enough that my life is cheaper i'd be happy, that information however isnt contained on their promotional material :thumbdown:

Tories cut my school milk!

And Labour aren't too blame for our economic crisis, we are, the people who took out the loans, and the banks who allowed us too. (not you and me personally but society etc). Labour are attempting to dig the country out the hole as best they can, and I can only imagine the Tories will as well, but slower, while skimming a little bit off the top for the upper-class :p

you mean the upper class that now get to pay 50% income tax and lose 40% of tha value of their homes in inheritance tax?

Labour oversee the fsa and banking regulators, so they very much are to blame. They allowed 110% mortgages, and they laughed all the way to the bank given the vat they were raking in, a blind man on a galloping horse could compare the vat income to GDP and see this crisis coming a mile away, but apparently Gordon and alistair saved us all. What crock, history repeats itself. Labour wreck the finances and the Tories have to fix it. Introducing unpopular measures for just long enough for people to forget how/who got us into the mess and labour get in again. It's not the first time either. Interest rates in the 80s were a direct result of labours incompetence in the 70s but peole forget that bit. Income tax at 98% due to out if control spending by labour in the sixties, etc etc...

The country needs jobs to be created, yet the Tories are the only ones stating that the ni rise should be stopped. Labours plan is to tax our way out of the hole. That simply won't work as businesses will not create as many jobs if the ni rise goes ahead, less jobs, less disposeable income and more benefits. But it appears Gordon and alistair are blind to this.

:blink: and I thought we were all like minded people...how silly of me!

we all know that after maggie thatcher all scots don't vote tory.

spoke to some while down at HMS collingwood a while back and they had very strong views on the tories, that they basically used scotland as a dumping ground and raped it silly.

how true i don't know, i was too young to really know what was going on then.

i think when it comes to cars we are like minded, but as soon as you veer off in to other territories people are very diverse,

personally i agree with chesterfield.

people have very short memories.

my parents in 1989 end up with a house which was £30,000 in negative equity thanks to the last recession paid off in the end when they sold in 2004 for £150,000 more than they originally paid for it.

also noticed how lots of people listen to family and old stigmas attatched to all parties. but to be honest they all kind of blend into the middle territory.

labour learnt a while back that you just need to appeal to the masses long enough to get in. then you can do as you dam well please.

i never voted for them in the last 2 elections and i certainly don't want them back for a 3rd session of distruction.

If you want to see how much influence your vote has go here: http://www.voterpower.org.uk/

In my area my vote is worth 0.066 of a vote because it has been Conservative for about 20 years and a very strong seat for them, hence no one from any party has bothered to visit me except for the odd leaflet. If you live in a marginal seat Gordon Brown would be sipping tea in your living room apologising for being a dickhead.

Our grandparents/parents didn't go through the War so people could vote for facists! The whole immigration thing isn't the immigrants fault, why do the government make it so easy for folks to claim money left, right, and center? That goes for all our very own british career scroungers too.

We have nobbers voting BNP round here, and you'd have to perform a county manhunt to find a handfull of illegal immigrants.

They have really made a mess of my industry and ports in general with massive taxes on businesses that operate there.

I makes me very angry when the news talks about a british ship being seized by pirates, no brits onboard though.

Its as bad as people not opening pms Chris. :p:lol:

our welfare system is well fair, so fair in fact its bloody marvellous and people can't wait to get into it.

it needs some serious over haulling. it needs tto payout for the people who have paid into it when they need help and not for the leeches that haven't worked in 2 generations.

Tories cut my school milk!

And Labour aren't too blame for our economic crisis, we are, the people who took out the loans, and the banks who allowed us too. (not you and me personally but society etc). Labour are attempting to dig the country out the hole as best they can, and I can only imagine the Tories will as well, but slower, while skimming a little bit off the top for the upper-class :p

you mean the upper class that now get to pay 50% income tax and lose 40% of tha value of their homes in inheritance tax?

Labour oversee the fsa and banking regulators, so they very much are to blame. They allowed 110% mortgages, and they laughed all the way to the bank given the vat they were raking in, a blind man on a galloping horse could compare the vat income to GDP and see this crisis coming a mile away, but apparently Gordon and alistair saved us all. What crock, history repeats itself. Labour wreck the finances and the Tories have to fix it. Introducing unpopular measures for just long enough for people to forget how/who got us into the mess and labour get in again. It's not the first time either. Interest rates in the 80s were a direct result of labours incompetence in the 70s but peole forget that bit. Income tax at 98% due to out if control spending by labour in the sixties, etc etc...

The country needs jobs to be created, yet the Tories are the only ones stating that the ni rise should be stopped. Labours plan is to tax our way out of the hole. That simply won't work as businesses will not create as many jobs if the ni rise goes ahead, less jobs, less disposeable income and more benefits. But it appears Gordon and alistair are blind to this.

Here Here!!

I wasn't even in Scotland in the 80's - was going through teen angst in the Midlands :lol: I know a lot of Scottish Tories - but most of them just give up and vote Lib dem :shrug:

I think my parents are prolly closet Tories - infact in my Mums case not even closet - my political beliefs certainly don't stem from family folklore.

However my opinions are based on studying political theory at Uni and very strong left wing personal beliefs...c'mon I'm a Community Worker ;)

:blink: and I thought we were all like minded people...how silly of me!

we all know that after maggie thatcher all scots don't vote tory.

spoke to some while down at HMS collingwood a while back and they had very strong views on the tories, that they basically used scotland as a dumping ground and raped it silly.

how true i don't know, i was too young to really know what was going on then.

i think when it comes to cars we are like minded, but as soon as you veer off in to other territories people are very diverse,

personally i agree with chesterfield.

people have very short memories.

my parents in 1989 end up with a house which was £30,000 in negative equity thanks to the last recession paid off in the end when they sold in 2004 for £150,000 more than they originally paid for it.

also noticed how lots of people listen to family and old stigmas attatched to all parties. but to be honest they all kind of blend into the middle territory.

labour learnt a while back that you just need to appeal to the masses long enough to get in. then you can do as you dam well please.

i never voted for them in the last 2 elections and i certainly don't want them back for a 3rd session of distruction.

if it wasnt for labour my mum and dad would not have jobs.. after the tories shut the steel works etc it fecked us....

but in the current economic climate, the tories have had a more realistic approach to the campaign and are actually sounding like they are gonna be what labour wanted to be.

but in the current economic climate, the tories have had a more realistic approach to the campaign and are actually sounding like they are gonna be what labour wanted to be.

You mean a party on the centre-right of UK politics :lol: