• Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • Green Party
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Monster Raving Loony Party
    • Other
    • Not Voting

And on the news here tonight they announced that all the international/ex-pat UKers votes won't count, as they weren't returned in time to be counted. All the posting over to other countries was held up due to the volcano. Rather disappointing considering as they quoted that at about 250k ex pats, possibly enough to swing the voting.

i'll be upset if 101 of those votes were for the tories in ed balls constituency :dry:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, nick clegg well has the hottest wife. If it meant she was on the telly more often then I hope they win something!

:worthless: showeth thou

Ignore the whole pregnant thing, but she's Spanish so that's hot too.

article-1056001-02A6B78100000578-730_468x878.jpg

It doesn't matter id David Cameron and Nick Clegg don't get on. This is for power remember. It would be BRILLIANT for his party if they were in some kind of coalition. Then next election people would maybe see the way Lib Dems work and they could get a hell of a lot more seats.

If Nick Clegg is in it for the long run then I think he'll put his differences aside and we'll hear a lot from him alongside David Cameron in the next few years.

If he teams up with Labour than I think he'll be finished within 2 years.

On another note, nick clegg well has the hottest wife. If it meant she was on the telly more often then I hope they win something!

:worthless: showeth thou

Ignore the whole pregnant thing, but she's Spanish so that's hot too.

article-1056001-02A6B78100000578-730_468x878.jpg

Hairy chihuahua methinks. :lol::lol:

oh how i do expect some deleted posts on this thread soon :lol:

i guess we are stil hanging about waiting then? what annoys me is that cameron declares he has the right to lead because he has the most votes, im wondering if he has actually read the rules :fool:

If clegg goes with cameron it will be a sit down an shutup deal, the core of the torys is still hard core thatcherites who cant stand lib dems. if he goes labour he could get electoral reform easily, something lib dems have wanted for 90 years. lets see wat happens!

The funny thing is, if they had th popular vote system right now, the conservatives wuld have won anyway! :lol:

So, if the lib dems did band with labour and got the electoral system reformed, then the conservatives would legally challenge for a re-run of the election as they had the highest percentage of all votes, the election would be re-run, and if the same votes were cast, Cameron would be prime minister with a popular vote majority and Clegg would be out on his ear... Great plan :thumbs:

I think Clegg realises which side his bread is buttered for now...

Gordon resignes after the mess he leaves us in, and lib dem are flirting with Labour and enticing more votes from Ireland so Labour have majority seats and become in power again. i love how our Government listens to its people :dry: