Confused female in need of help...!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go for it! :D:#1:

SLK = no good quality

TT = so boring and so many of them, and you can get them in Diesel version = enough said

Z4 = 3.0 litre version are nice can't argue that... but do you really want to become a geezer in a bm?

(that put me off the Z4, for now)

FINALLY!

Do either of them carz have such a great forum as the Z community here = NO!

:snack: so when are you getting your Z

...they are telling me it is not a FEMALE car...but I love 'em...wanting female 350z owners to convince me to buy a Zed...are we few and far between - females who prefer zeds to tt's????!!!! AND can I afford the insurannce???!!!

...they are telling me it is not a FEMALE car...but I love 'em...wanting female 350z owners to convince me to buy a Zed...are we few and far between - females who prefer zeds to tt's????!!!! AND can I afford the insurannce???!!!

well are you not just answering the Q's yourself there? 'awe we few and far between' = great

Try and post a similar q in a tt forum and a bm forum or a merc forum and compare responses :D

Insurance = call the insurance company and ask them, it will depend on to many variables to give you an honest answer.

:dummy:

There are a few of us on here. The insurance wont be as bad as you'd think, have a look in the discounts section on here to see if you can get a good deal on it.

A Zed is so much nicer than any of the cars you listed and you can do more with them, in terms of modifying :teeth:

It always makes me smile! :D

Where to start...

> Maintenance is cheaper than those brands because they share components with other Nissans - and they are solid

> You'll be FAR rarer sight on the street (you may even turn a few heads) ;)

> Plenty of modifications to tailor your zed if thats your thing. Still looks good without mods and won't age badly

> Prices have bottomed out now so you won't have any massive losses when you re-sell.

> Pretty much every magazine review between 350z and TT states that the TT is a big let down and the zed is for pure driving fun

> We don't tend to have any personal associations with the car. Maybe a few cheap tacky zeds lower the image (i.e. chavvy) but overall we aren't like BMWs and Audi drivers (being labeled %^&*'s) - even if your not one.

> Your friends are like sheep and are probably going by the badge and have never even driven a zed. It's a hidden treasure and we like it that way - badge snobs can stick with their beamers and TTs. I know which one is faster, turns more heads and is way more fun. ;)

> Join this club - there is not a motor club in the UK like it. People really do help eachother out. :)

Do not hesitate and run run run to the zed :yahoo:

Its a fantastic car all round, not common, can mod it, forum is brill, meets are great fun and you'll make some fab friends along the way - what is to think about from one gal to another :thumbs:

I've had my first zed for over a year now and I'm looking for my next one... TT :thumbdown: beamer :thumbdown: and forget what else you mentioned but :thumbdown: to that also :lol:

....... Are there many other female zed lovers???!!! ......

All females love Zeds .... it's just that not all females can drive them :lol:

Fee ... please come on in .... it's lovely in here and you will be made very :welcome: