Confused female in need of help...!!!

Hi and :welcome:

To be honest in terms of originality and rarity and getting lots of admiring and puzzled looks you can't really compare the zed to the other cars which you see every time you blink as you drive to work! Where abouts are you based? I'm sure someone would be happy to help you with advise or looking a car over or just let you have a poke about their car to see what you think and answer questions. if you were near me I'd be happy to. :thumbs:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Nixy!!!!

Ooo ooo yes please!!! I LOVE this forum...who needs facebook...defo want one now!!! :yahoo: I would love to annoy someone with zed questions as I am soooooo confused (really want a 370 but think I need to find a gorgeous millionaire for that to happen or sell the house...!!!) Huddersfield...near enough???!!! BTW do like Nixy's Zemo!!!

Thank you ALL for your VERY warm welcome...and yes I think Chris is right...soon to be 16 in the Sprinkle Club!!!!!!!!! I have been on quite a few test drives recently but only one had me grinning from ear to ear...oh and how could I resist being part of your forum!!!!!!!!!! :drive1

Andlid - been drooling over your images... :)

Nixy - no not that far away at all! :thumbs:

Now to decide on the colour...!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

(I have a feeling I may be back rather soon...HOOKED!!!!!!!!!) ;)

:wave:

Thank you ALL for your VERY warm welcome...and yes I think Chris is right...soon to be 16 in the Sprinkle Club!!!!!!!!! I have been on quite a few test drives recently but only one had me grinning from ear to ear...oh and how could I resist being part of your forum!!!!!!!!!! :drive1

Andlid - been drooling over your images... :)

Nixy - no not that far away at all! :thumbs:

(I have a feeling I may be back rather soon...HOOKED!!!!!!!!!) ;)

:wave:

lol so they worked! I'm glad! :yahoo::teeth:B)

Welcome to forum. Don't worry about the colour so much. Best to find the best mechanically and structurally and aesthetically ie the bodywork then think about the colour. All the colours are great, some easier than others to keep looking nice. Perhaps I'm too practical. :surrender:

...they are telling me it is not a FEMALE car...but I love 'em...wanting female 350z owners to convince me to buy a Zed...are we few and far between - females who prefer zeds to tt's????!!!!

I'd say that's more of a reason to have one. It's great breaking down the perceived stereotypes. :thumbs: Gives a lot of people quite a surprise. :D

Thinking back 6 years since I purchased my 350 - when you could drive for many months and not see another 350 (mine being amongst the first group into NZ). My partner and I were on a roadtrip down country, and on the way home we stopped at petrol station to refuel about 150kms from home. Having gassed up, I was cleaning the windscreen from bug debris & my partner in the passengers seat with the window down. A dude comes up and says to my partner, wow you're a brave man letting your girl drive your car. He with a big beaming proud smile says, it's actually her car & I'm very comfortable to be a passenger (being a motorsport type). With absolute astonishment, the guy apologises profusely to me, and congratulates me on having such a car.

That happens quite a lot, even now, 6 years later, even being so heavily involved in the community. Somewhat amusing even though there's more of them around now. No ego trip, it's not exactly a Zonda or Koenigsegg. ;)

If you're used to a reasonable amount of power pushing along the road by RWD, you'll love it. If not, you'll very quickly get used to it I'm sure. A Zed treated with respect you can have a lot of fun. :)

Also register over on www.zchickz.com. One of the few female only Z forums globally. :D

:welcome: to the forum

Simples... If you want to be run of the mill zero imagination part of the wall paper buy the other cars suggested !!! If you want to be a little unique and have a fun life get a Zed and enjoy the folks on this forum :thumbs:

• 1 month later...