A very nervous new member : )

Hi everyone , I'm Michelle (Mitch) n I'm now a proud owner of a 350z convertable nismo n love it to bits : ) I'm coming to oulton park on sat n very nervous but I'm sure I will be ok once I get there n meet you all : ) Michelle x

:welcome:

I know how you feel being nervus, but dont worry. When I first joined, my first meet was JTS at Silverstone on the car stand. Everyone made me feel more than welcome and as they say - the rest is history.

Make sure you get on the club stand, we welcome all 350z/370z, whether completely stock or madly modified, its nice to show the public just what can be done to the car, and that they look just as good completely unmodded too B)

Hi - see the post on the meets thread, there is space on the club stand for the car too if you like :thumbs:

Welcome to the club :)

Hopefully she has a ticket. :thumbs:

Hi Michelle and welcome. Glad to see you finally found us. :thumbs:

Hi Martin , Its hard work using my iPhone to do all this need to get myself a laptop , hopefully I will b allowed on the club stand been polishing my car all day, lol I will need a spare ticket for my +1 to get in thought they were available on the gate ? But will buy a spare one if anyone has one spare !

Welcome Michelle :D

Dont be nervous, I'm fairly new on here too. Its an awesome forum and everyone are so nice.

Do you have any pics of your Zed?

:yahoo:

Hi Jenni , it's nice to know there's another lady owning a zed , I do have some photos of my zed but struggling to put them on my profile as I only have an iPhone n it's a nitemare I will have to get a friend to download some on ere , are u going to oulton park tomoz , Michelle ; )

:wave:

they are a good bunch here, very friendly vibe, and everyone is happy to help.

think there are something like another 6-10 female members, some post more than others. they are affectionately known as sprinkles on the forum, as they're only a handful of them.

look forward to seeing the pics form the big meet, :thumbs:

Sorry Mitch, my mistake, you do have a ticket and stand pass - just requested the details for it via pm, but Ill take my marker pen so we can fill it out in the morning if you dont get this tonight.

There have been a couple of other people request the option to purchase the spare tickets for a +1 already, so they will have the opportunity to buy the two remaining tickets first if we dont get any last minute car entries.

The +1 tickets are available on the gate in case.

Will be sending a PM with my mobile to everyone now so they can contact me should they not be there to collect the tickes at the meeting point around 8am tomorrow :thumbs: