The wait it over... Biggest Mod of the year !!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:#1: A Stubby :lol::lol:

Check me out !!!! I can now roll up to meets and hold my head up high :teeth:

A MASSIVE MASSIVE thankyou to VIK & NIXY For the best Birthday pressie I could have wished for.... Love you both xx :cloud9::yahoo::yahoo:

Im made up guys :blush:;)

As you can see below the car has been completely transformed :D The lines of the car have been sensationalised and dare I say it... I think the ZED has gained more power as there is not as much drag now B)

Fitting Difficulty level : Sober 1 , Hungover 8

Guide : The first task is to remove the old aerial, this can be tricky after a skinful the night before and I would suggest using grippers but put a towel around the base of the aerial in case you slip and damage your body work... Next bit I found particularly hard, I enlisted the help of an elderly neighbour for this !! On the end of the aerial is a screw thread, you need to line this up with where your old aerial used to be and then errm Screw it on.. (A little tip for you is 'Lefty Loosey......Righty Tighty' ) As we are putting the Aerial on, we will be opting for 'Righty Tighty'.

Here is the finished result.... Frightening I know :scare:B)

35d9108a.jpg

Vik/Nix Seriously guys im well chuffed.... Thank you dearly :blush::thumbs:

:#1: A Stubby :lol::lol:

Check me out !!!! I can now roll up to meets and hold my head up high :teeth:

A MASSIVE MASSIVE thankyou to VIK & NIXY For the best Birthday pressie I could have wished for.... Love you both xx :cloud9::yahoo::yahoo:

Im made up guys :blush:;)

As you can see below the car has been completely transformed :D The lines of the car have been sensationalised and dare I say it... I think the ZED has gained more power as there is not as much drag now B)

Fitting Difficulty level : Sober 1 , Hungover 8

Guide : The first task is to remove the old aerial, this can be tricky after a skinful the night before and I would suggest using grippers but put a towel around the base of the aerial in case you slip and damage your body work... Next bit I found particularly hard, I enlisted the help of an elderly neighbour for this !! On the end of the aerial is a screw thread, you need to line this up with where your old aerial used to be and then errm Screw it on.. (A little tip for you is 'Lefty Loosey......Righty Tighty' ) As we are putting the Aerial on, we will be opting for 'Righty Tighty'.

Here is the finished result.... Frightening I know :scare:B)

35d9108a.jpg

Vik/Nix Seriously guys im well chuffed.... Thank you dearly :blush::thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: You kill me Tarmac

I'm not surprised you're having trouble with the tax disc holder .... i's not an easy mod IMO ... I usually get my garage to do it ...... might try the stubby myself though if I can get my head round the guide :lol:

wish i had seen this. i ordered an s2000 stubby, doesnt look like the ones everyone else and was far more tricky to fit. had to screw a screw thingy into the stubby and then screw it where the old aeriel had been, just to find out i had used the wrong screw thingy and had to unscrew it and swap it for the screw thingy with the different thread. and it doesnt fit as flush. lame. oh well