After sneaking round these forums and the used nissan website for several months, I finally bought a 350Z last weekend.

Have to say my expectations were high, but they have been surpassed! I managed to clock up nearly 400 miles saturday afternoon and sunday evening, which might not sound like much, but I didnt actually travel anywhere, just driving for the sake of it.

:drive1

Living more or less in central london, no driveway, and only 2 years no claims, so insurance was a bit of a shocker, but after first weekend of driving I couldn't give a monkeys about that!

Travelling up to Yorkshire Dales for easter (provided these evil rumours of snow prove to be wrong), so will try to get some pics posted after that :teeth:

Travelling up to Yorkshire Dales for easter (provided these evil rumours of snow prove to be wrong), so will try to get some pics posted after that :teeth:

:welcome: Where in the Dales, we're there this weekend in Coverdale, will give you a wave if we see you

great day on saturday, drove from harrogate to aysgarth, to hawes, past ribblehead viaduct (that bit was awesome), then onto settle, then back to harrogate.

weather was generally poor, very wet (which made me a touch nervous as a rear wheel drive noob), but got an hour or two of sunshine toward the end of the day :D

all in all an excellent start to what i hope will be a summer of great driving in my new toy :thumbs:

also, driving back down the M1 today, i saw 2 sunset orange 350's (not together) going the other way