New member!!

Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and thought it would only be polite to say hello and introduce myself.....

I'm Matt, from Leeds (don't hate me, I don't even like football...!!!), I'm a sports photographer (again, I don't like football.... but its a living!!), and I took delivery of my 370z back in October!!

I had no idea that you guys existed until a fellow member kindly told me about you (thanks Chris'I), so now I'll be looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and sharing opinions in the forums..... AND I've just booked myself on the big Wales meet in May - I can't wait!!! Thanks to Nixy for filling me in on that one!!

Thanks for having me :thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Matt. Have you had a Zed before, or fancied the 370?

No, I've never had a Zed before, but always fancied the 350. Unfortunately the rediculous amount of mileage that I do each year meant that I've always had to have something "sensible" and with a diesel engine :yuck: However, last year I turned 35 and realised its now or never, so I bit the bullet and splashed out on a new 370. I think its pretty awesome, much nicer than the Mitsubishi FTO I had in my early 20s.... (I still have my diesel Astra which only gets used for work!!) :yawn: