Pics of my 350Z Max Power competition prize..

AmyZed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just feel bit lost now! looks as though theyl collect it and im zed-less ... is harsh as yeah i did wait a year pretty much to have her! and now have to give her back :bangin:

Lee i havnt recieved ya pm... :( will give you a call..... soon, only poss one eve though!?

i def want another one, this one seems bad news so ill fight for another,... thing is theyl have to modify it wont they!? as prize was a showcar one!!

ah man :(:shrug:

To be honest Amy, if I was in your shoes, I would be happy to get a standard zed back from them that works, and you can take it from there. I am not a fan of the car you won, it looks a bit too fast and furious for my liking, I think it looks better OEM.- thats just my opinion.

Best of luck pal, I hope you get everything sorted. :thumbs:

buy mine :teeth:

edit, you bet me too it :fishslap:

def want yours!!!!!!! erm i will ask them!!!!!!!!

ill do you a deal :lol:

And it's Amy's favourite colour. [why are there no totally green emoticons :lol: ]

is harsh as yeah i did wait a year pretty much to have her! and now have to give her back :bangin:

i def want another one, this one seems bad news so ill fight for another,... thing is they'll have to modify it wont they!? as prize was a showcar one!!

ah man :(:shrug:

Might also be worth taking some pics of the damaged parts of the car, just in case.

I'd be walking away from this now - its not worth the heartache Amy.

You haven't even got the V5 in your possesion have you? Would it even pass an MOT? if the airbags aren't functioning then the answer will be no I think?

The mag and garage have behaved badly - either there is a car fit for purpose (that is safe to drive and functional) as a prize that you won or there isn't - simple end of. I think they're ripped the arse out of this TBH and now they've got the publicity pictures of the presentation of the car to you they won't be interested in sorting anything. (I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong)

Tell them you'll take it - and punt it on sold as seen - someone will have it as a project :thumbs:

I'd be walking away from this now - its not worth the heartache Amy.

You haven't even got the V5 in your possesion have you? Would it even pass an MOT? if the airbags aren't functioning then the answer will be no I think?

The mag and garage have behaved badly - either there is a car fit for purpose (that is safe to drive and functional) as a prize that you won or there isn't - simple end of. I think they're ripped the arse out of this TBH and now they've got the publicity pictures of the presentation of the car to you they won't be interested in sorting anything. (I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong)

Tell them you'll take it - and punt it on sold as seen - someone will have it as a project :thumbs:

its not worth much in this state, £4,000 my garage told me.

found alot more out after reports... no airbags in car hense light on ... :( erm do they all have airbags? im told mine are missing and theyve had interior done, steering wheel covered in leather ... :(

no horn working... so shouldnt of passed mot ?? lots of bits broke and alot missing. they are taking it back asap and fixing up what they feel they should....

thats better than me left with it as it is.... aslong as shes safe and bits are fixed and alligned better... i guess it could be a good car after ??????

i just want a good Zed, i like the whole fast and furious look... though i also like them standard, but as youve seen from my FTO i want her to be a showcar, so this one already has a few good things going for it!?

it seems she is straight, but nothing was fit well after... can see she was jigged etc.

i dont wana get in more trouble from this thread...

i still have no v5 :(

i feel im owed them fixing it and some sort of compensation as an apology for all this ...but i think im dreaming there!!!!

Amy i honestly think that if they fix the car to "their" standard you should then just sell it and try and get as much money for it as you can. I dont know about you but i would never feel safe driving that particular zed. So once you have sold that and the fto put the cash together and get yourself a nice 350z that you know is of good quality and reliable. Just imo :)

have they sorted out the insurance for you as well?

personally i think this a partnership thats due to come to an end, they have shafted you royally. in time, effort, quality of vehicle, poor quality of workmanship, missing parts of the deal etc.

they deserve all the bad publicity they get.

i certainly won't ever buy their magazine, and i'm sure others are the same.

Keep your chin up Amy :shrug: Anything can be fixed..my car was a Category C write off 3-4 months ago :thumbdown: ...and now it drives beautifully...R35Lee could vouch for that :teeth: Engine management light is gone and Lee's garage got it right the first time.Everyone in Nottingham including Nissan was just messing me around pretending to know what was wrong and accumulating labour time and cost. PM Lee he might be able to help. :thumbs:

Right...things seem to be going well...

what i need to avoid is you guys slating anyone... yes its a disaster but they are sorting it! and i dont need to be in more trouble over this.

they are fixing all the issues and i think my garage will be the ones doing so (who i trust fully) so fingers crossed soon ill have her back and she will be decent ... if i still have bad vibes after all this hassle i can sell her..but no reason to if repair and new parts sort her.

So moving forward... things have been getting done today and i feel like they want to make me smile now ...

itl prob take weeks to repair and sort and get all new parts... i will def be asking you lot where to get things :D

hope you all agree this outcome is ok... action has been taken, the outcome is the car will be in better condition.. and i hope they see im a nice genuine girl who doesn't like trouble! :thumbs:

Right...things seem to be going well...

what i need to avoid is you guys slating anyone... yes its a disaster but they are sorting it! and i dont need to be in more trouble over this.

Just a thought, but you might want to delete the majority of your posts, and possibly the entire old thread as if they really are looking on here they will see that you instigated a lot of it. :thumbs:

Thats not a dig at you by the way, but if you really are worried about comments on a public forum then its common sense.

Glad your getting things sorted though mate its been a long time coming. :)