5000 members a great milestone

martinmac

The forum goes from strength to strength and we have now reached another milestone with over 5000 registered members. :)

To mark this happy event there will be a new, free to enter competition posted up very soon to celebrate this.

A big thanks to all the active members on here and its also appropriate to add a big thanks to the guys who set up this forum and guided it to where it is today. As a relative newcomer to the team its most appreciated. :#1:

Well done guys!! Thanks again for all of your hard work :band:

Great milestone. :yahoo: Glad to be part of this even though I am still a newbie really. great forum, run by great people and has great members!! Keep up all the hard work guys and it is appreciated!! :thumbs:

Noob!

Thanks for supporting the forum everyone.

5000 maybe doesn't seem a huge amount but when you consider the number of Zeds on the road it is really impressive!

Keep an eye out for the competition coming VERY soon - it's a cracker!

5000 maybe doesn't seem a huge amount but when you consider the number of Zeds on the road it is really impressive!

Please can it be the member who has to wait the longest for parts? I'm guaranteed to win then ;)

Please can it be the member who has to wait the longest for parts? I'm guaranteed to win then ;)

Or can it be a the member who sold all his mods cos his missus is not working and now has a naked car and is embarrassed to go to meets? :p

Seriously though, congrats to the club :clap:

The mods should be very proud of how well this club has grown and progressed. :thumbs:

I'm still waiting for an RSW kit from Equibs :p

I'm still waiting for an RSW kit from Equibs :p

You'll be waitin g a lot longer then seeing as they dont trade anymore :p