R35Lee?

ersen.o

i have phoned him 15 times over the last week, left him 2 answering machine messages, texted him numerous times and pm'd him a few times for good measure. he genuinely has dropped of the face of the earth, me and fakeindian were texting him to prod him untill he replied, but nothing. personally im quite worried now :( he was about to post me something before he disappeared :shrug:

Guys......maybe the bloke's having a h-o-l-i-d-a-y ! ;)

lee, holiday?? i didnt think of that, not very lee like :shrug::lol:

:shrug: don't know the bloke - never even spoke to him but just a thought....our traders do have other lives ;):lol:

Guys......maybe the bloke's having a h-o-l-i-d-a-y ! ;)

lee, holiday?? i didnt think of that, not very lee like :shrug::lol:

:shrug: don't know the bloke - never even spoke to him but just a thought....our traders do have other lives ;):lol:

lee doesnt :nono:

:lol:

hmmm thats odd, he said he'd get me the parts delivered "tomorrow" but then boom, gone :shrug: thats why i figured it wasnt a hol cos he would have said. maybe his missus has finally locked his phone away from him and cut the interweb connection. or he's got lost under a pile of suspension components in his garage.

UPDATE: Lee is ok,

he asked me to give you a little update. basically he has decided the land of cars is not for him and has joined a monastery. Here he hopes to reach a place of inner peace and find a fresh path with exclusive access to some hot nuns. I'm hazy on the next bit but while explaining his plans he did mention something about cucumbers being reduced to 25p in tesco? Vaseline being all purpose? and he went to London only to find out that Big Ben was a clock? I'm sure he will explain better as i didnt really follow, but meh :shrug:

UPDATE: Lee is ok,

he asked me to give you a little update. basically he has decided the land of cars is not for him and has joined a monastery. Here he hopes to reach a place of inner peace and find a fresh path with exclusive access to some hot nuns. I'm hazy on the next bit but while explaining his plans he did mention something about cucumbers being reduced to 25p in tesco? Vaseline being all purpose? and he went to London only to find out that Big Ben was a clock? I'm sure he will explain better as i didnt really follow, but meh :shrug:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good to know he's OK anyway