Boot size

M9O OEY

Yes you can, and I know this for a fact as mine are always in there

As other have said there is a sticker explaining how to get 2 sets in. Dunno whether I'd say you could though. There is a bit of a twist involved. I put them in the rear part of the boot. I put the head's of the clubs in first into the left hand side and the twist the bag and lower into the car, and you can also fit other bits in the rear part of the boot like I've got a few tools, tyre compressor, bottle of washer fluid and a few other bits and bobs.

For the sort of car it is, you get more space than it seems at first

• 2 years later...

Holy thread revival!

Atleast the search function is working now haha

My question is almost the same, but could.you get two cart bags and two fold up trolleys in? Is there room behind the seats to put the trolleys?

I golf with a buddy regular so need to get double the.kit in

nope, 1 bag and one trolley or two bags...If two of you are travelling in yours, hire a buggy or trolley there!

I can get my tour bag in either part of the boot (put you driver in the middle of the bag and go in with them first and then lower the bottom. I can get my fold trolley behing the strut or my electric trolley in the main part.

Enough space then next to the tonneu cover for shoes, rucksack and laptop

maybe just maybe you could fit two pencil bags in the main boot with a half set of clubs and then maybe* you could fit two micro fold trolleys in the smaller section...

I took my clubs with me to the dealership otherwise I wouldn't have bought one! I got funny looks as I walked in with a full set of clubs.

* I have no idea :)

Not jap though :(

Currently rolling in a Lexus is220d but want something smaller and sportier.

Probably going to be a civic ep3 type r now, or may stretch to a dc5 Integra

What do you mean not jap though, the link is to a skyline??!! has the same 3.5 v6 as the 350z or are you alking about the alfa....

Hi ,

Im going to buy a zed :teeth: but would like to know if my golf clubs will fit in the boot ?

atb

This was one of my main concerns... But bought anyway! ;)

If you have stand bags, you can fit 2 sets and shoes etc in the first hole. I don't even have to take my driver and 3 wood out to fit which is not the case with a lot of hatch backs. :thumbs: