Dislikes and regrets

srobrien

There are plenty of threads about what's great about your car, now I wanna know what sucks.

What annoys you about your zed, its annoying quirks, or what mod have you done that you regret.

Mine is my spoiler, it's been nothing but trouble since I got it, imperfect paint job, losing bolts in the boot hatch, having to drill through the hatch to install, now this carry on with the carbon wrapping, total nightmare, wish I had never bought it now.

R

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest regret is wasting money on mods, 2 exhuasts, 2 y-pipes, 2 sets of decats (with another set ordered) & a set of high flows, Kinetix plenum & a plenum spacer - Should have gone FI at the start :dry:

I feel your pain brother!!

And an Amen on the FI! Still wish I had gone for a white or a red though!

Biggest regret is wasting money on mods, 2 exhuasts, 2 y-pipes, 2 sets of decats (with another set ordered) & a set of high flows, Kinetix plenum & a plenum spacer - Should have gone FI at the start :dry:

I feel your pain brother!!

And an Amen on the FI! Still wish I had gone for a white or a red though!

Thats the only other slight regret, The Z looks great in GM but I kind of wish I'd gone for red or black

I travelled many miles to view all colours before I settled on GM ....... never managed to see a red one until Howden got a red roadster ...... I've always been happy with the colour i chose 6 years ago, but if I could do fewer miles and keep the car in a garage 'till the sun comes out I'd defo go for black ...... or white ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or red or yellow :blush:

I think quite a few of us bought the first one we saw.... Definately a MAN thing... :lol:

Didnt drive one before I bought one....

Ian, I think we could have set up an Envy with the ammount of mods we have bought and sold...!!!

:lol:

agree on the colour thing, red black or yellow, would have been nice,

but as has been said by husky the blade silver has really grown on me! i've kind of grown to love it, in the sunlight it looks amazing when clean. and silvers ability to hide dirt for a very large amount of time is fantastic

agree on the colour thing, red black or yellow, would have been nice,

but as has been said by husky the blade silver has really grown on me! i've kind of grown to love it, in the sunlight it looks amazing when clean. and silvers ability to hide dirt for a very large amount of time is fantastic

the dirt hiding is definately something you take for granted :lol: now ive given the paint enough looking after it is really starting to look spectacular. i was looking at old pictures when i bought it and you can see the difference :#1: